1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avali thowable weapons (deprecated) 0.something?

adds avali P1-Hail pilum to the avali race

1. gatosardina
    THE OFFICIAL MOD ALREADY HAS THIS IN IT, NO NEED TO INSTALL IT ANYMORE
    NO SERIOUSLY, IT IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE AVALI (TRIAGE) MOD, THERE IS NO REASON TO DOWNLOAD THIS SEPARATELY, HOWEVER I WILL UPDATE THIS MORE FREQUENTLY THAN THE AVALI MAIN MOD (which is updated weekly by its dev) IS UPDATED SO if you can't really wait to use the latest updates use this

note that screenshots are outdated, all plums are now craftable in the anvil, and in the next update i'll actually make them cartable in all crafting tables so you don't carry an anvil around in the late game

THIS MOD REQUIRES THE AVALI MOD, get it here --> http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/avali-triage.2852/ <--

installation instructions inside the zip

adds the avali tier 1, 2 & 3 throwing weapon to the game, and also the avail laser mining tool

-the only recipe you know right away is the recipe for P1 hail, you lean the recipe for P2 when picking up a P1, and to learn the recipe for PX you need to craft an item in the avail workbench called AEC (Avali Elite Certificate)
    the certificate is costly, 10 diamonds, 2.5k pixels, 1 avail data chit, and a bit of graphene and aerogel

Tier 1:
    • costs 6 iron bars and 3 aerogels, which produce 3 pilums
    • craftable in the avali workbench
    Screenshot 2015-05-03 17.38.13.png Screenshot 2015-05-03 17.39.57.png Screenshot 2015-05-03 17.41.04.png

Tier 2:
    • costs 6 graphene, 3 P-1 Hail and 1 refined rubium, which produce 3 pilums
    Screenshot 2015-05-04 22.18.18.png Screenshot 2015-05-04 22.19.17.png Screenshot 2015-05-04 22.19.25.png

Tier 3:
    • Costs 3 impervium compound, 1000 pixels and 3 P-2 Hail, which produce 3 pilums

Screenshot 2015-05-05 18.16.23.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-05 18.04.37.png
    Screenshot 2015-05-05 18.10.05.png

this is my first mod
    suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    u57989 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Mercenary14
    Mercenary14
    5/5,
    Version: no more 2
    i like the look of your ship it looks fancy :D
    can I have a picture of your ship?
    1. gatosardina
      Author's Response
      sure head to the discussion section