1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali Throwing Knives 1.1.3

Craftable throwing knives for all those avali who cant aim with guns.

1. Fixes and stuff from the steam workshop version!

aBOXofTOM
    i forgot i posted this on the forums, and the workshop version has recieved a few small fixes since then including but not limited to: RPG growth now counting these as ninja weapons, The knives now doing different damage based on which ones you're using, and fixing the problem caused by the avali triage mod changing the way graphene was named in the files.
  2. Little fixes

aBOXofTOM
    Fixed some typos and a minor error that was making the homing knife set do less damage than intended.
  3. More knives!

aBOXofTOM
    Just a quick little update to add something i was working on this morning out of sheer boredom. now you can craft a fourth kind of throwing knife, which homes in on enemies. they come in either singles, or sets of three, and like the others are crafted at the avali weapons bench.