1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. I don't have a witty title for this one.

Fevix
    Avali update 1.2.5!
    +The Avali now have their own teleporter, the Avali Nano Teleporter, available at the teleporter shop for the same price as other teleporters! (Thanks, Devani!)
    +The Avali now have their own Ship Storage unit (Not the ship locker, this is a craftable wall storage item, crafted at the Robotic Crafting Table) (Thanks, Sparrow!)
    *Frackin Universe changed where they stored Graphene to match Avali graphene, and thanks to how Starbound works the patch is no longer needed (Thanks, Sayter!)
    *Fixed the avali camp doors, they can now be placed (This has been patched since last Saturday, I've just been waiting.)
    *Several spelling errors have been fixed (Thanks, Devani, for finding them)
    *Composite Tiles inventory icon changed to proper coloring.
    *Avali camps can no longer spawn on Scorched or Volcanic worlds (Cause those would make the Avali overheat quite quickly, according to lore)
    !!NOTE!! There is currently an incompatability between Avali and FrackinUniverse that causes Avali camps not to spawn. I'm talking with Sayter, expect a fix for next week
Return to update list...