1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. The Ban on Nudity

Fevix
    Hello once again ladies, gentlemen, and everything both between and beyond! Tis I, Alabaster, your new update announcer! I have been rather thoroughly briefed in proper announcement etiquette, and so, hopefully, I won’t be fired so soon!

First off, I’ve been told to give you all yet another reminder that the development team has a Github available for you to submit issues (And, if you’re able, bug fixes or new features, much like Github user Jeadbe sent in their fix for naked colonies!), and a Trello available for you to send in your suggestions!
    The Github link is https://github.com/Fevix/Avali, and the Trello can be found at https://trello.com/b/gXXkQ3Lw! We hope to see more activity in these two areas!

Next up on the menu, we’ve sent a message to all the colonies that nudism is, in fact, frowned upon, and supplied all colonies with racially-appropriate clothing. Unfortunately, some nudist colonies have been visited by some calling themselves “Adventurers”, and, despite the clothed (Or unclothed) state of these adventurers, their presence has inspired them to continue their way of life. Fortunately, this way of life also involves their guards, who bravely attack local wildlife wearing nothing but what humans call a “Birthday Suit”, resulting in the guards’ swift demise, quickly followed by that of those they were protecting. This effectively removes the nudist colonies, protecting the eyes of the innocent from being tainted by the unclothed.

Finally, here’s a nice bit for you Avali folk! We’re shipping out schematics to all Avali including two nifty things: Our very own holo-flag, craftable at your basic crafting table with a copper bar and 20 Graphene, and…

{ "soundEffect" : "/sfx/objects/drumroll.ogg" }

A brand new hoverbike! Purchase it right from the outpost. Your machines aren’t yet capable of printing these out, but we’re working on it! Or so I’m told.

Well, that’s it for now, see you next time!

TL;DR:
    *Fixed NPCs spawning nude
    +Added in an Avali flag and a recipe for it
    +Added in an Avali hoverbike
Return to update list...