1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. THE BIG ONE!

Fevix
    Alabaster here, and THIS IS IT, folks, the one you've all been waiting for!
    I've just gotten a memo straight from upper management, and with this update, they feel that enough issues have been resolved that they're ready to come out of their hiatus!

In this update, lots of weapons have been renamed. You'll have to remake them, folks, sorry, but it's for the greater good: Utilizing a new feature in .recipe files, we've been able to take the previous 6 unique items per gun and condense it into only one! Level (And thus damage and energy consumption) are now set by the recipe, rather than the item file!

Speaking of recipes, almost all of them are properly functioning now, with, hopefully, ZERO instances of that coveted Perfectly Generic Item. I've got quite a few of those myself. They really ARE perfect.

You'll find that your elevators have vanished, sadly, but that's also for the greater good! Introducing.... AVALI RAIL PLATFORMS. Aerogel-based, upper management didn't let the elevators go to waste, with parts of them being reincorporated into this new system. Rails are a lot more flexible and featureful than elevators ever were, and we do hope that you all enjoy! You can find these at the Rail Crafting Table, which in turn is obtained from the tier 3 Inventor's Table.

With those announcements out of the way, on to the reason you've all been waiting for this particular update: Upper management has decided to come out of their hiatus, which means NEW CONTENT is coming! They want me to tell you that Content Updates will be coming a lot less frequently than before, but bug fixes will be appearing hot off the presses roughly once a week.

Finally, on to that point you've all been missing me hear repeat over and over, issues belong in the Github, and suggestions in the Trello! I also feel inclined to tell you that they're going to be a LOT more selective about which suggestions actually make it into the game, and probably a lot more secretive about what they're working on.

That's all I've got for you, enjoy the update!
Return to update list...