1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. No more breaking math

Fevix
    Fixes any 'divide by zero' crashes that may crop up when trying to craft the new guns.
    n00b3rpwn4g3, Relten and BountyXSnipe like this.
  2. Thirty One two!

Fevix
    Link fix
  3. Thirty one!

Fevix
    Avali update 1.31!
    +A floor-hatch style tech door! (Thanks, Devani!)
    +Full tiering to P-3 for the pilum! (Thanks, Gatosardina!)
    +A new Avali Research station (You'll need a new character to see this, though.)(Thanks, Devani!)
    +Laser mining tool!(Thanks, Gatosardina!)
    *The Firelance now has a better charge-up animation, check it out! (You may have to craft a new one to see it, but unlikely)(Thanks, PETNOS!)
    +Tiering to T6 (Vanilla top tier) for the Avali weapons! (Thanks, PETNOS!)
  4. Colorful dungeonful

Fevix
    Avali update 1.3!
    +The dark metals can now be painted! (Thanks, Sparrows!)
    +P-1 Hail, a throwing spear, can now be crafted (Thanks, gatosardina!)
    +Brought back an older, stair style platform! It can be crafted at the same place, for the same price. (Old platforms have been renamed "Avali Ramp Platform". This will not have any effect on already placed platforms.)
    +An Avali-style Grappling hook has been released! It's craftable at the Nanolathe for 20 durasteel, 4 climbing rope, 10 aerogel,...
  5. I don't have a witty title for this one.

Fevix
    Avali update 1.2.5!
    +The Avali now have their own teleporter, the Avali Nano Teleporter, available at the teleporter shop for the same price as other teleporters! (Thanks, Devani!)
    +The Avali now have their own Ship Storage unit (Not the ship locker, this is a craftable wall storage item, crafted at the Robotic Crafting Table) (Thanks, Sparrow!)
    *Frackin Universe changed where they stored Graphene to match Avali graphene, and thanks to how Starbound works the patch is no longer needed...
  6. This time with the right link

Fevix
    Oops
  7. yraniB

Fevix
    Shield health values have been updated. I haven't been able to test ingame myself because I've been busy with other things, so just tell me how it feels.
  8. Not affiliated with Sesame Street.

Fevix
    Nothing major, just a few image updates thanks to Devani. Updated many of the ship images, and the ship door image.
  9. This time for reals

Fevix
    UPDATE:

The only thing updated in this version is that the Teleporter has been updated to the new method.
    Sort of silly that Chucklefish made this change, but here is what was causing the crash before:
    This line. This one line: "interactData" : "/interface/warpmenu/shipteleporter.config",

See anything wrong? No? Why don't I paste that right above the new teleporter method?
    "interactData" : "/interface/warpmenu/shipteleporter.config",
    "interactData" :...