1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Ave's Impact Augment 1.2

Adds a new EPP augment with Safe Fall.

1. Recipe fixes, logfile cleanup

The Avelon
    I was using the wrong syntax to make the augment follow Frackin's glide augment in progression because I actually tested it on a different augment and then switched to glide before release. Silly me, glide doesn't naturally teach you squat. So the patch failed because there was no learnBlueprintsOnPickup to add to. Anyway, I removed requirements for learning the recipe for FU users. The recipe is unchanged.

This mod was also not loading behind Sandbound meaning you could craft the augment only in admin mode. I fixed that. Turns out mod names are case sensitive and Sandbound's FRIENDLY name has a capital while the actual mod name according to metadata is lowercase.
Return to update list...