1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Avian Tail Feathers 0.13

Adds tail plumage to Avians

1. Sherbniz
    Sherbniz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.11
    I hope a change like this makes it into the main game~ Burdtastic
  2. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Makes avians more avians 11/10.
  3. Red Who
    Red Who
    5/5,
    Fantastic work, ultimately a subtle change, but feels right at home.
  4. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    5/5,
    It's one of those mods you don't realize you are missing until you see it.
  5. Aerius
    Aerius
    3/5,
    I don't know where I went wrong, but the mod is not working :c I followed the instructions, someone help please?
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      Hmm... did you extract the files in such a way that they retained their file structure?

.../steam/steamapps/common/starbound/mods/AvianFeathers/humanoid/Avian/MaleBody.png
      .../steamapps/common/starbound/mods/AvianFeathers/humanoid/Avian/FemaleBody.png
      .../steamapps/common/starbound/mods/AvianFeathers/AvianFeathers.modinfo
  6. Streiben
    Streiben
    5/5,
    Now i know, what i missed on my favourite race, the Avians.
    This mod is wonderful, thank you so much for the time, and the work.
  7. Radiophone
    Radiophone
    4/5,
    This is a nice little mod. Heads up, this and the Drumsticks mod were not combined properly. I had to copy/paste the .png images myself to get it to work properly. I would suggest putting the malebody, femalebody, frontarm, and backarm images together into one folder and have that be what's unzipped. It'll save other people who download the mod some trouble. I look forward to seeing more updates in the future.
  8. riloussa
    riloussa
    4/5,
    I was actually talking about how when I wore a hood I could see part of my head which didn't happen before I installed this mod, but what you did apparently fixed it so... Good job.
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      That's very odd. The mod doesn't touch the head sprites in any way shape or form O,o
  9. Giere Drachios
    Giere Drachios
    5/5,
    This is an amazing addition, even though it is 'just tail feathers'. It makes a world of difference. The mod's icon is also amazing, cracks me up every time!
  10. HoaxRumors
    HoaxRumors
    5/5,
    Something I was iffy about using, but after seeing it in action, I can't imagine not having it! (And the merged version makes it that much better! :D
  11. Squeegy
    Squeegy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.01
    Excellent change.
  12. riloussa
    riloussa
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Its a pixel offset.
    1. RyuujinZERO
      Author's Response
      I think I see what you mean, the top of the tail came 1 pixel above the belt line which meant it was visible through clothes. The sprite was not actually offset, it syncs perfectly with the other races. Anyway, fixed that tail pixel (once seen it cannot be unseen :p)
  13. Sabboth
    Sabboth
    5/5,
    Love the avians, this will make them look very nice.
  14. Kawa
    Kawa
    4/5,
    Y'gotta love a good gameplay/story segregation fix.