1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

AWP 2.0

AWP sniper rifle just as in CS:GO

1. Link2411
    Link2411
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0
    The mod is awesome and the AWP is amazing! One problem though: can you not make it a .modpak format?
    1. ShizeMation
      Author's Response
  2. Ayesha
    Ayesha
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Good!
  3. MrVauxs
    MrVauxs
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Nice mod an don't get any errors with (really 21 mods including that wow)
    + i think one of the best examples how mod should look (expect the modpack format *enrages*!)
  4. Dovenius
    Dovenius
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    good mod but I think u should nerf the damage and rate of fire a bit. I am literally 1 shotting every living thing in the universe lol xD but good mod doe.
    1. ShizeMation
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the input! I did use the rate of fire that matches the one in CS:GO (41 rounds per minute). I find it slow too, but it is a bolt-action sniper. About the damage, the one-shot kill "feature" balances itself out because of the slow rate of fire. I might tone it down a bit anyways though. Look foward to more weapons!