1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Backgroundless Ships 2016-02-02

removal of the permanent background in all vanilla ships

1. BelikrDscale
    a simple mod. removes the permanent backgrounds in the vanilla ships so that you can add your own custom windows. for those like me who hate the small windows in the vanilla version. makes the ships too cramped feeling. shouldn't be any conflicts.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    xhoneyholicc and pedronc1 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. LazerRay
    LazerRay
    4/5,
    Version: 2016-02-02
    I like the idea of being able to put large windows on my ships, since it looks good for my hydroponics rooms (farming area) and things are not as claustrophobic.

But a minor detail is missing, the ship window texture was part of the background and by removing that you get a big hole in the side of your ship. I think the structure files might need to be tweaked to have glass blocks in those places.
    1. BelikrDscale
      Author's Response
      feel free to do so XD I don't know how to do that. I just put glass in by myself
  2. soshy
    soshy
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-02-02
    For me it works. NICE !!!