1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Backpacks 2.3.1

For all your backpack related needs.

1. maxixs
    maxixs
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.1
    10/10 me encanto
  2. sniperaust
    sniperaust
    5/5,
    Really useful and fun. Thank you. Stay awesome.
  3. Alepod
    Alepod
    5/5,
    wow
  4. MiamotoRei
    MiamotoRei
    5/5,
    Works fine and it's VEEEERY useful. Additional 6th star for rotting stopper. XD
  5. 5Mano5
    5Mano5
    5/5,
    useful and helping
  6. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Still amazing!
  7. Armorine1983
    Armorine1983
    5/5,
    I love it
  8. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3.0
    ★✰✰✰✰
    An amazing update for an amazing mod by an amazing author who made an amazing mod with some amazing updates :D

However, I dropped it into a volcano and never got it back. It gets 1 star for not being volcano-proof.
  9. artguk
    artguk
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.1
    Excellent implementation of the portable container. A stunning idea and perfectly worked out!
  10. crudebuster
    crudebuster
    4/5,
    The recipe for it doesn't exist so only admin commands and new chars can get those... But the idea is very clever and excellent.
  11. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Amazing mod
  12. Deucec
    Deucec
    4/5,
    there is no kraft. both on races from mods, and on vanilla. in /admin it is available
  13. Lunar_Vortex
    Lunar_Vortex
    4/5,
    This is a very good mod, as far as the rot timer freezing you could make a freezer bag that would be harder to make, and would freeze your food's rot timer. Also, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or my stupidity, but I can't figure out how to upgrade the bag size. (I put in tungsten, nothing happens)
  14. Resfa
    Resfa
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    WoW ! I love it ! Your mod is just too usefull ! Good job And keep work on it !
  15. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This honestly deserves much more reviews and downloads than it has! This MULTIPLAYER COMPATIBLE INVENTORY EXPANDER is the ONE and ONLY of its kind!
  16. hoshineharu
    hoshineharu
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    At it's current stage, 4/5. Should the planned features come in, I'm dead certain it'll get to 5/5.

A couple of things I'd like to ask about while testing it out so far alone:

- I've noticed my rot timers seem to freeze like fridge storage when I put food in the backpack. Is this intended? If it is, I GODDAMN LOVE IT.

- As you've mentioned sorting as a planned feature, will it be compatible with mods like Food stack (the one that adds the little knife and fork that stacks food with averaged rot timers) ?
    1. Apple Juice
      Author's Response
      Rot timer freezing isn't intended; items aren't stored the same as conventional objects, but I can look into it. Enjoy the portable fridge for now I suppose c:

As for other mods, I don't really have plans for them at the moment.
  17. mars1913
    mars1913
    5/5,
    Good mod.
  18. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Much needed.
  19. Avito
    Avito