1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Barrett's Armory (come back) station fixed

this mod author is off so i decided to upload it with some tweaks

1. X La Eriza
    X La Eriza
    3/5,
    Version: station fixed
    the mod is very good, has a lot of weapons, as early-game are useful and the relaod mechanic is very good, but i dislike the crafting recipe because everi weapon has the same exact recipe and on mid-game and end-game they becomes weaker and weaker against other planet's enemies
  2. ◀️♛Daisuke Kashihara♛▶️
    ◀️♛Daisuke Kashihara♛▶️
    1/5,
    The download link doesn't work.
  3. A Random French Guy
    A Random French Guy
    5/5,
    nothing to say
  4. Qu4dm4ch1n3
    Qu4dm4ch1n3
    5/5,
    nice mod
  5. Russian guy
    Russian guy
    5/5,
    YEAHHHHHHH BOIIIII PARTY LIKE IT 1939
  6. johnbas16
    johnbas16
    4/5,
    Version: The latest version of it
    It's a great mod but i kind of not satisfied with the AR damages. like 1 damage per shot like 1 monster per mag maybe 2 mags per monsters, but i still like this mod
  7. Toa_Derax
    Toa_Derax
    5/5,
    Version: The latest version of it
    Reviewing the mod itself, and nothing else.

Simply put, the guns feel good. REALLY good. Especially love the ammo/reload mechanics, which is why I use this most of the time, lol.

Getting rid of the sniper scope things was a good call, as they took up a lot of space, and had no point, really.