1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bees! v:Unstable/Pre 1.0

A massive addition to Starbound centered around Beekeeping! +Armor, Blocks, Furniture, and tons more

1. Bezira
    Bezira
    2/5,
    Version: v:Unstable/Pre 1.0
    there's no download for this. Link for download goes to thing that says the file is not there.
  2. Lord Varys
    Lord Varys
    1/5,
    Cant download
  3. RevzRevenger
    RevzRevenger
    5/5,
    Good!
  4. Senlovos
    Senlovos
    5/5,
    Excelent mod! But I must ask how exactly do you breed bees?
  5. Ygrah
    Ygrah
    5/5,
    Version: 03-12-2016
    Nice mod
  6. Licht90
    Licht90
    5/5,
    Version: 12-15-2015
    cool !!!
  7. ismo122
    ismo122
    5/5,
    Great mod but there is a problem with this version exceptional bees create perfectly generic item
  8. mikeytheking
    mikeytheking
    5/5,
    dude i love your mod i used it before the huge game changer and i would love to see this updated to glad giraffe so i can use it
  9. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    5/5,
    I love bees. I love Forestry, and all it's add-ons, you are awesome, your mod is awesome, bees forever. Screw wasps, and all their children. Any questions?
  10. Enderspy
    Enderspy
    4/5,
    Version: Final V1
    This mod looks pretty good, but uh, noob question : How do you get bees? Is it like a random chance of getting a bee when catching a bug?
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      They actually spawn in certain biomes as bugs of their own.

Discovered Bees:
      Jungle: Jungle Biomes.
      Normal: Garden Biomes. (Lush)
      Forest: Forest Biomes.
      Arid: Desert Biomes.
      Volcanic: Volcanic Biomes.
      Arctic: Snowy/Tundra Biomes.
      Flower: Grasslands Biomes.
  11. HighTech109
    HighTech109
    5/5,
    Fantastic mod! I really like the bees crossing aspect, having to cross different species of bees to get new, better ones is my favourite aspect!
  12. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    hey awesome mod man can i have this in my modpack?
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      Yep. I'll change the permissions on the main page to make it open.
  13. AtomicBunnytron
    AtomicBunnytron
    5/5,
    This mod is excellent! I'd have never expected that something about BEES of all things would be this fun and interesting! Discovering new bees is a joy,and the phrase "gotta catch 'em all" comes to mind.
  14. Vulnerary
    Vulnerary
    5/5,
    Version: 8-22-15 Update1
    I realize I've never left a review, so here's my very first one - this mod is fantastic. It is fun, funny, light-spirited and yet perfectly integrated into the game itself.

Finding and catching bees, watching your little colony grow, and relaxing with the fruits of you & your hive's labour... I love it. Fantastic work, Cactuar. Thank you for time and effort!
  15. pcawesomeness1
    pcawesomeness1
    5/5,
    Version: 6-2-15 - Better Day/Night
    Awesome mod it adds a whole new array of farming and building love it people get this mod. :) :)
  16. thorn..11
    thorn..11
    5/5,
    Great mod I love it but how do you find hematite or where does it appear as I just wanted to craft nocturnal frame and I cant is it because I use fracking universe I wonder otherwise great mod that is v fun
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      Sorry, have not been on the forums lately. Moon bees if anyone reads this and wants to know. Put those combs in a centrifuge.
  17. Celyia
    Celyia
    5/5,
    Seriously, this mod is the reason I keep coming back to Starbound. It's fun, intricate, and adds an entire layer of gameplay that I really adore. You've done so many updates and added so much to this that I don't think I could play Starbound without it.
    1. Cactuar
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Much appreciated! If you have any ideas for the mod you're always welcome to message me.
  18. Glu
    Glu
    5/5,
    Very cool. Theme content is the best content!
  19. RedstoneFox
    RedstoneFox
    5/5,
    Much bees. Very Fun... Sting!.... But seriously, I'd love to have a lot more bees down the Miner path. And maybe an In-game bee-logue to keep track of which ones you've found/bred.
  20. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 5-23-15 Crystalized Honey
    Thanks for keeping this amazing project updated. Mr. Bees would approve.