1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Better Crafted Blocks - FU Addon 0.1.1b

Adds variations for Frackin Universe blocks

1. Miss Andri
    This mod is an add on for Better Crafted Blocks that adds variations for Frackin Universe blocks. It requires both Frackin Universe and Better Crafted Blocks to be installed in order to work properly.

Other Download Options: Steam Workshop Version

What does this mod do?
    This mod tweaks some textures and adds variations to basic crafted Frackin Universe blocks, mostly for the purpose of being able to create a more unified style in your worldbuilding. For a more detailed explanation, please read the So what's in this mod, exactly? thread.

Permissions and License Information
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License with the following conditions:

Mod Pack Compilations: I request (but do not require) that you notify me before including this mod in compilations.

Mod Assets: I request (but do not require) that you notify me before redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Mod Add-Ons: I request (but do not require) that you notify me if you make any add-ons for this mod.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. bees_goldenwood.jpg
    2. bees_honey&silk.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1.1b
    Appreciate the dedication and time you spent developing this mod! I'm do quite enjoy FU, and to see that "Better Crafted Blocks" was expanded onto FU was certainly a sight to see! ^^

Seeing as there is no longer a steam workshop version of this mod available, I take it that it was integrated into FU?