1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Better Sit Idle V1.3

Because nobody in the universe sits like THAT.

1. Aratashi
    Aratashi
    5/5,
    Version: V1.3
    Cool, it works
  2. somebody0214
    somebody0214
    5/5,
    Version: V1.2
    I never understood their decision when they made those the sitting arms for chairs. thank you very much.
  3. HyperJuni
    HyperJuni
    5/5,
    Arguably a better sitting pose than what I gave the Neki originally :3
    Thank you for making it compatible! ♥
  4. Sock_Bunny
    Sock_Bunny
    5/5,
    Very cute! ;-;
  5. Genevra
    Genevra
    5/5,
    :) good
  6. YabbyDabby
    YabbyDabby
    5/5,
    Version: V1.1
    This mod is wonderful! However, I wish that there was a version that DID effect the Neki, as now when I sit down, I have the same misaligned arms issue I had with clothing when I DIDN'T have Neki No-sit.

It works on all other races and characters though! Even on edited vanilla sprites, so 5/5 stars!
    1. TitaniumVulpes
      Author's Response
      I've just uploaded an optional file to apply it to the Neki as well! No idea why I didn't think to do that before, but I've done it for you <3
  7. koldkanadian
    koldkanadian
    5/5,
    yes
  8. SilverHavoc
    SilverHavoc
    5/5,
    I had never noticed this before. There's no going back now
  9. the3rdkira
    the3rdkira
    5/5,
    Not gonna lie, these seemingly small QOL mods are my favorite, good way to make game more visually appealing without straying too far from original, great job!
  10. JustWandering80
    JustWandering80
    5/5,
    Now I can sit like a boss
  11. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    A massive game-changing mod that modifies the game's core gameplay. No longer will you suffer from stiff-arm syndrome. When you download this mod, you will now sit like a normal person and not a psychopathic robot. 10/10 mod, it's fantastic. :D
  12. greenRAM
    greenRAM
    5/5,
    Version: 2021-05-23
    This is rad. I love this.
  13. DrPvtSkittles
    DrPvtSkittles
    5/5,
    Version: 2021-05-23
    Nice!