1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Better Sit Idle V1.3

Because nobody in the universe sits like THAT.

1. Felins update

TitaniumVulpes
    It was brought to my attention Felins have .frames files in their humanoid folder, this update patches them into the main mod. Good kitty.
  2. Neki No-Sit Addon

TitaniumVulpes
    This update adds a second optional mod that applies the Better Sit Idle arm frames to the Neki race. I didn't add it to the main mod originally because I didn't want to overwrite their frames if you weren't using No-Sit, but I have absolutely no idea why I didn't just add an optional folder before. Anyway, it's here now! (No adjustments have been made to the main mod, so no need to redownload if you're not using Neki No-Sit.)
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  3. Neki No-Sit compatibility assurance

TitaniumVulpes
    I've noticed the new Neki mod, which looks adorable and utilises a custom sit pose for their species. Unfortunately their No-Sit option includes many extraneous default .frames files. All this update does is adds the Neki No-Sit mod under the "includes" section of my metadata to make sure this mod will always load after it. Because the Neki have custom poses, this mod will not affect them even if you're using Neki No-Sit because I did not want to overwrite their pose in case you're...
    Saint Apollyon likes this.