THIS REQUIRES BK3K'S TECH HELPER MOD
You can get it here.
You won't have any errors without my Tech Helper mod, but this won't work without it.
However my own tech mod would work as a substitute since it contains everything from my Tech Helper mod.
Available optionally in Steam Workshop those who prefer that method.
Do you play a lot of new characters, and get tired of going through the tech quests over and over and over? Do you just want the vanilla techs enabled and ready to use? Then I have what you need. All the vanilla techs will be unlocked and enabled for use the moment you open the tech console interface. No fuss. No repeating the same obstacle course you've completed countless times before on other characters. They're simply available for use.
How to use
All the vanilla techs are instantly available to use. Just that easy!
- Install to this and the prerequisite mod.
- Go to the Outpost.
- Go to the tech console next to the scientist.
- Interact with it.
- Yes this is technically cheating, but it is pretty minor. It simply avoids something I find to be an annoyance/chore rather than a challenge... once you've already done it numerous times. If you feel the same way, then use this mod.
- Once you've interacted with the tech console, the techs will be usable permanently - even if you later remove this mod or play on a server that doesn't use this mod.
- They're all vanilla techs so no worries about multiplayer, etc.
- You can add or remove this mod at any time without worry.
Please ask questions or report problems in the discussion tab.
- "Is it compatible with <insert mod here>?" Yes.
- Now if you're talking other tech mods, "compatible" only means it does not cause a problem. This isn't set up to instantly unlock/enable anything but vanilla techs (as-is).
- Mods that add new techs won't conflict, but this alone won't unlock those techs. The mod authors of those techs can EASILY add functional compatibility with my Tech Helper mod, and I'd be glad to help them do so if they require it. When you see mod authors providing administrator commands to unlock their techs - point them at my Tech Helper mod.
- Mods that alter vanilla techs will still work. Sure it won't be a truly "vanilla" tech at that point - but since it has the same vanilla ID - it will get unlocked by this mod. And it won't conflict with this either.
- Once again... yes this is essentially compatible with anything.
That goes for any mod actually. I'll be glad to help you there. Suggestions would also be better placed there.
The reviews are for rating the mod itself so that other Starbound players might know if the mod is worth their time or not.
The reviews/ratings don't actually affect me, but please be considerate of your fellow Starbound players by only posting reviews that serve this purpose. Thank you.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
bk3k's Easy Vanilla Tech Enabler 1.0
Because you're tired of those obstacle coarses.