1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bk3k's Inventory 1.26

More space, more tabs, better organization, happy hoarding.

1. SupImLazy
    SupImLazy
    3/5,
    Version: 1.26
    I tried to convert the inventory as the tutorial instructed
    but then it gave me a message saying:
    Error! Caught exception (IOException) Wrong magic bytes at start of versioned json file, expected "SBVJ01"
    is there a way to fix this, revert back to 40 inventory space, or set it to 120?
  2. Mortalo
    Mortalo
    3/5,
    it breaks characters that cant use it. Exception caught in client main loop(jsoonException) no such key in json::get("ArmoryBag")
  3. mejedi023
    mejedi023
    3/5,
    Needs to be updated for 1.4.4
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      Incorrect. This mod has been updated more recently than the game itself. It isn't likely to require one even if the game itself gets updated though.

If you are having issues, use the discussion tab, not reviews. Thanks.
  4. Kacara
    Kacara
    3/5,
    Bom
  5. KM_Bunny
    KM_Bunny
    5/5,
    Version: 1.25
    Made my gameplay a lot easier and less sad of parting from my hoard(even if I stick it in the crate back at home base) Couldn't live without it if I make a new game now
  6. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 1.25
    oh new update tks :D
  7. Ashtar084
    Ashtar084
    5/5,
    Version: 1.20
    I always use this wonderful mod for my adventures with FU great thanks for having created this mod
    : D

sorry translator
  8. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.16
    I love it! As I add mods, I'll actively try to keep up with what items are showing up in the Main tab.
  9. JustJinxed
    JustJinxed
    5/5,
    LOVE IT! I couldn't live without it! Especially when it comes to any mods that add MORE items. Freakin' awesome that you were able to do this!
  10. Fezz06
    Fezz06
    5/5,
    Amazing. Must Have
  11. TheTraveller999
    TheTraveller999
    5/5,
    awesome for a packrat like myself.... even more so when you play with 112 mods, lol
  12. Sparklink
    Sparklink
    5/5,
    Version: 1.15
    Who needs chests and massive shipping crates when you have your pockets? Joking aside, this will be really useful in my mod making. I often like to build dungeons by hand before actually making them in Tiled, this will both provide more room and keep all my items, blocks, furniture, and everything else in better order.
  13. Godex
    Godex
    5/5,
    Version: 1.14
    otimo meu enventario enche de mais enquanto minero entao esse mod e muito utiu
  14. Idemuso
    Idemuso
    5/5,
    Version: 1.14
    AT LAST! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS
    Thank you for the mod <3
  15. JT`
    JT`
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    Fantastic mod. The vanilla inventory is such a soft limit that it might as well not be there -- until it suddenly and arbitrarily starts getting on your nerves. This mod makes exploration so much more fun and easy because it relaxes that problem.

About the only disadvantage is that it obviates ship storage for any other reason than collection, but the container interface in the vanilla game is so utterly clunky that this easily can be considered an advantage in disguise.
  16. Multistream
    Multistream
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    More inventory space, even more!
    Best inventory mod available.
    The only problem is that weapons from mods appear in 1-st tab, not in weapons tab, but it is not critical
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      Yeah I pretty much have to go through weapon mods one at a time(extracting all categories and comparing to what's already included) to add support. Otherwise they're in the main tab - as it would be for vanilla anyhow.

Currently several weapon mods are supported, but there are quite a few weapon mods to go through.
  17. Lutor2712
    Lutor2712
    4/5,
    Version: 1.07
    Chrome is warning me that this file is dangerous, and Winrar can't extract the files since it's telling me that there's an "Unknown method". Is your mod infected or something. I would really like to try it! Please solve this!
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      This isn't an actual review, and doesn't belong here. Review exist to help your fellow player decide if a mod is worth their time. Please use the discussion tab for your support issues. That said...
      1. Chrome is being stupid. This isn't an executable file. This is a 7z file which is comparable to a zip, rar, etc. They're pretty common now a days and popular as they compress better than other similar formats. Chrome apparently needs to add support and quit freaking out over nothing.
      2. I recommend 7zip over Winrar - all the more if it can't handle 7z files.
      3. Starbound is sandboxed well. Mod content won't hurt you. Neither would this site allow malicious content. It would be quickly purged.
      4. Don't take my word - send suspicious files across virustotal.com
      5. There is in fact nothing to "fix" although there are more mod categories to add - file that under improvements not fixes. The mod isn't broken.
  18. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04
    I see a Witch Statue from my mod in there ;)
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      The Lights and Decorations tab isn't going to fill itself :)
  19. Geodez
    Geodez
    5/5,
    Version: 1.04
    5 stars from all the hoarders.
    It just a very minor nuisance but is it possible so that when you push the last two tabs both icons to go down as being pushed like in the rest of tabs. Right now only one icon in the last two tabs goes down as being pushed.
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      What you're talking about is when you click roughly in the middle of two tabs they both get pressed. That seems to work the same for the last two as any.

Maybe you're clicking a different spot on them?
  20. Mooncalf99
    Mooncalf99
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    Not bad at all! Speaking as a confessed hoarder, I can finally carry some serious loot without having to go back to the ship all the time.

Shame having to restart, but eh. My universe was due for a reboot anyway.