1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bk3k's Inventory 1.26

More space, more tabs, better organization, happy hoarding.

1. updates for FU and Shellguard, fixed issue with Sheila's Workshop

bk3k
    A requested adjustment for FU's bees.
    A category adjustment for Shellguard (which I had forgotten til now).
    Added a few categories for Sheila's Workshop, as well as fixing an issue with some items from it ("quest" category but tagged as a reagent too).
    sniperaust and sayter like this.
  2. Everything [FFS] and several requests

bk3k
    Feast of Fire and Smoke [FFS] updated, so I updated my support. I went ahead and covered the entire line of FFS mods, although not all added new categories.
    FFSE
    [FFS]Nanko_Guns
    [FFS]AR+++
    [FFS]Avali_Weapons
    [FFS]Lc_Guns_Addon
    [FFS]Scoped_M40A1
    [FFS]Momo_Gun_Shop
    [FFS]Grace_Firearms
    I already had [FFS]H_R_Stevens covered
    By request I added
    Project_Nightfall
    yoyo_weapons
    MkioTNT_Workshop
    Flashing_Daggers
    Monado_Delta
    Found a couple missing categories from Supper's Combat Overhaul too.
    EasyVolume likes this.
  3. Quick hotfix

bk3k
    hotfix for FU's striker weapons.
    Sorry for spamming updates.
  4. added 1, updated, and patched a few things.

bk3k
    There where more Stolte weapons and added H&R and Stevens (FFS).
    Updated coverage for Manufacturer's Touch (they updated).

Also patched a few items that are in vanilla assets but aren't used in vanilla. In the event they are used by a mod, they will properly be counted as ingredients and thus won't sit in the main bag.
  5. Another update - Courtesy of rylasasin.

bk3k
    Courtesy of rylasasin. Weapon support for
    Saturnian
    Extended Story
    FFS
    FFSE
  6. some updated, some new support

bk3k
    Some coverage updated, some new. FU, Elithan, Manufacturer's Touch, Dragonis, Shellguard, Stolte.
    Thanks to Jebi Bones for finding categories on the last one.
    I looked at a few others but it didn't seem I needed to add anything from them.

Also default max stack is now 9999, but it only takes effect if the value is 1000 (aka vanilla) before patching. So if you have something like a 100,000 stack mod, it should use the 100,000 stack instead - since I used conditional patching. Somehow I...
    Sock_Bunny likes this.
  7. Please read

bk3k
    This version adds a tab for vehicles and modular mechs parts. IIRC it wasn't formerly possible to add new tabs to existing characters, but now it is possible - so I guess at a point the engine changed since I last tested this.

However note I don't have a GoG version to test this against
    so if you are running Starbound from GoG, then backup your \starbound\storage\player\ folder before installing. It is probably fine, but just to be sure. And I'd like if someone using GoG could...
  8. More categories

bk3k
    Another update
  9. FU category update, probabably more

bk3k
    More weapon categories mostly. Possibly added more mod support but can't remember for sure.
    Reyghel likes this.
  10. Covering a couple more mods

bk3k
    More categories from a couple mods.