1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

bk3k's Side ActionBar (not expanded version) 1.02

I've altered your action bar. Pray I do not alter it further.

1. bk3k
    Look up top... something missing?
    bk3k gui stuff1.png

Checkout out the bottom left now. Isn't that so much nicer?

Yes, I will be doing a 10 set variation (vanilla has 6 for a total of 12 slots). But that version will require a new character(unless moving from a mod that has the same item slot count), and this one will not. You can use this version now for your current characters.

Also pictured is my inventory mod(which would need a new character). Yes I actually am using the same screen shot for 2 mods.

I also might do a right hand-side version if enough requests it. And obviously a higher slot count version.

Please ask questions or report problems in the discussion tab. That goes for any mod actually. I'll be glad to help you there. Suggestions would also be better placed there.
    The reviews are for rating the mod itself so that other Starbound players might know if the mod is worth their time or not.
    The reviews/ratings don't actually affect me, but please be considerate of your fellow Starbound players by only posting reviews that serve this purpose. Thank you.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Elienai and Kelthazan like this.

Recent Updates

1. OCD fixes
  2. Small chat window move

Recent Reviews

1. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    5/5,
    Version: 1.02
    That's really cool! And now I wanna check if there's a mod for your advanced inventory tabs too :p

More importantly.... that girl is called "Interface" ? :D
    1. bk3k
      Author's Response
      Yeah on the right - more mods from bk3k. My inventory mod is there.

Yes I made "Interface" to test my Inventory mod(needs a new character). Because I'm about to go 10 bars on the sidebar too, her successor must avenger her.