1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Boats! v2.5 Pleased Giraffe

Sail the open seas!

1. Updated to Pleased Giraffe

Peelz
    Hello everyone! This is a simple update to make us compatible with Pleased Giraffe. I've also included a few quality-of-life changes:

-The sub now moves slightly faster in every direction, and significantly faster when rising to the surface.
    -Seeker torpedos now move slightly faster
    -The tech descriptions (in the tech window) now give more details on how to use the techs.
    -The hylotl submarine now has its own unique tech icon instead of the car icon.

ALSO: There is a known bug with the...
    Agoraphobian likes this.
  2. FINALLY!! Oh, and a cool new submarine!

Peelz
    FINALLY!! IT IS UP TO DATE!!

Thank you for your patience everyone! I hope it was worth the wait! I not only had to update to a new version of Starbound, but I had to alter the mod to accommodate for the fact that Chucklefish has introduced their own boat tech. Don't worry though, I'm keeping things fresh and unique around here! The list of changes is as follows:

- The sailboat has been removed from the mod. Chucklefish has implemented their own vanilla boat and there was no longer a need...
  3. NEW BOAT!!

Peelz
    It's been a while everyone, but at long last I have a new boat for you all! Introducing: The USCM Retired Marine Patrol Vessel! She's a bit rusty, but she gets the job done!
    humanboatpic.png
    This old bird features dual machine guns and a friendly seagull!

PS- Pixelling boats, as it turns out, is really hard so leave me lots of nice comments! :D