1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Borderlands 2 Random and Unique Shields 5.0

Adds procedurally generated shield augmens based on BL2

Tags:
  1. Brasen
    Brasen
    4/5,
    Version: 5.0
    Pretty good mod, my one gripe however is the shield bar placement. when it's over the character it blocks my ammo count, so I would prefer if I could move it to under the health energy and hunger bars, other than that it's fine.
  2. Sofian
    Sofian
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    5/5 Stars Love BL2 and my favorite shield combo is double penetrating unkept harold and the Bee shield
  3. SOP31
    SOP31
    5/5,
    using this mod with crew customizer plus really made the game different , i just wish if it applied to enemies as well, as to other NPC's equip and use shields too, works flawlessly just one more thing is that when you add the shield to epp slot it becomes completely null once you extract it with aug extractors, at that point the extracted shield is considered as a rare item and is priced almost 5 or 10 time the original price, for example a shield that had 1000 pixels worth, will be 150000 , i may not be right but i can say for sure it will worth more which can really break the game and experience .

very worthy mod, recommend using with Fracking Universe as well as FFS (especially FFS)
  4. bob23008
    bob23008
    5/5,
    cool
  5. megagameryagiz
    megagameryagiz
    5/5,
    probably one of the best mods
  6. shadowsteel
    shadowsteel
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3
    This fits so well in Starbound and i just love the sound once the shield is fully loaded
  7. Lengey
    Lengey
    5/5,
    People...DOWNLOAD THIS!
    It´s a must have now, change the gameplay a lot and improve it like a hell. The shield mechanic is amazing!

I can do new builds inspired on the shields and the effects are outstanding! Holding a different one for each situation and they scale good with the content.

Well done and creative mod. As a Borderlands franchize lover, and old gamer I love a mod made with love. Thank you!
  8. galaxiis53
    galaxiis53
    5/5,
    *happy noises*
  9. megagameryagiz
    megagameryagiz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    its incredible
    but dont forget this is starbound , why dont you create custom manufacturers ?
    1. FelmastProMcLane
      Author's Response
      I tought a little about it, using the manufacturers from "Manufacturer's Touch", but i really liked how the logos ended up :), If someone wants to make image replacers, please do!