1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Boros Mod v2 2023-01-30

A total Revision of my older Boros Mod

1. limitdistortion
    Hi guys after a huge break from Starbound I thought it would be time to take a look at my old mod made all the way back in 2018 it's been 4 years since then and my spriting skills have improved immensely so I thought it would be nice to make a total revision of that older mod. This mod includes four cosmetics that can be crafted at a tier 1 spinning wheel those being Boros, Meteoric Burst Boros, Female Meteoric Burst Boros, and Monster Garou as well as a weapon for them to use that can also be crafted at a tier one spinning wheel (this weapon is scaled for mid-late game so if you don't want to blow through early I'd save it for later). And Most importantly I'd like to thank https://community.playstarbound.com/members/rezetrx.1465721/ Rezetrx without their help this mod wouldn't have been playable at all and for that reason, I'm very grateful.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Images

1. Screenshot_12.png
    2. Screenshot_10.png
    3. Screenshot_11.png
    4. Screenshot_9.png