1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Boss Improvements Version 1.1.1

Spices up the bosses of Starbound with several little tweaks.

1. Sparklink
    Here is the link to the Steam Workshop Download
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1229167253

This mod makes some small changes to the bosses of Starbound to improve the overall battle experience. The mod only makes changes to two monster so far, but more updates are in progress.

List of changes

Shockhopper MK I:

Added elemental weakness and resistance.

Overload Attack has been overhauled. Tweaked the range and rise hight of the attack so that the bottom left and right corners are completely safe if you are crouching or in a distortion sphere. To compensate for this tweak I have made it so that the attack is executed faster, it does more damage, and the time the attack is preformed is 1/3 as long (so that you can not sit in that corner with a gun and take advantage of the tweak.)

(Because of the changes to the Overload Attack it is now possible to defeat the Shockhopper MK I with out taking any damage, or using techs.)

Vault Guardians.

Adds an Elemental weakness to each of variety. (The minions have weaknesses too!)

If you want to suggest a tweak or improvement to a boss please let me know on the discussion page. (I will not take any suggestions for modded bosses, if you want to see a change then ask the author not me.) Please let me know what you think of the tweaks and improvements in a review.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Do not include this mod in compilations.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Do not alter or redistribute the assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Boss Tweaks Icon.png