1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bound to Daft Punk v1.1.2

Let's explore the universe harder, better, faster and stronger.

1. GoreFly
    frontcover.png

NOW WORKING WITH STARBOUND 1.0

Hello guys! What's up?

So, I was thinking today and I asked myself: "Why no one made a Daft Punk mod yet? They're cool and have cool helmets, it should be cool to have them in the universe!"
    And no, I wasn't high or anything. :p

Then I started making some sprites and liked the results, which I present to you in this mod.

Up to now, it features:
    • Bangalter's outfit + 3 helmet variations
    • Guy-Manuel's outfit + 3 helmet variations
    • Tron outfits for both
    • Aerodynamic. A Digital Guitar weapon that has custom primary and alternative abilities. For the primary, it shoots a keyboard tile beam as you play Aerodynamic intro. For its alternative, it fires electric shockwaves as you play the sick guitar solo from the song.
      [​IMG]
    • Encore outfits for both
    What I am planning to add soon:
    • Daft Punk's songs to be played with ingame instruments
    • Animated helmets
    • Grammy outfits
    • More weapons to go along (ideas?)

So, that's it for now. Any question, complaint, request or ideas, please feel free to use the discussion thread. Please don't forget to review my mod (if you want to), because that's the feedback I have from you and it's very important so I can continue motivated to create more content.

Thank you for Reading until now.
    Have fun! ^__^

Subscribe to this mod at the Steam Workshop and keep updated.
    Right Here

Also, check my other mods.
    I'm sure you'll like them. :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.2
    Testing and working on Stable 1.0
    A very good mod, very stylish.
  2. hawtdawg
    hawtdawg
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1.1
    Thank you for making this, its a quality mod with clean sprites. Animated helmets would be amazing, would love to see some moving lights on Guy Man's. Looking forward to more outfits! Also thanks for the steam upload, makes it easy.
  3. oryegami5501
    oryegami5501
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1
    This is mod was amazing! just until it got outdated for the latest version. Still a 5/5 star rating. I really want this mod updated. Thanks for reading this. Just update this mod "One more time!"
    1. GoreFly
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! I will keep updating this mod. :D
  4. Alex Phillips
    Alex Phillips
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It's a really good mod. Has the Encore and standard outfits, however it is lacking the Tron outfits and the Grammy outfits. Works well and the golden record is fine. But please add more outfits. 4/5 because lack of content but what we have is good.
  5. LittleR
    LittleR
    3/5,
    ITS OK I CANT GET IT TO WORK THO
  6. 4esT
    4esT
    5/5,
    Cool! I liked this mod + I listen to this group
  7. Apple Juice
    Apple Juice
    4/5,
    Really nice, but the suits could use a bit more detail :P
    (Resumes eating meat pie)
  8. Soude
    Soude
    5/5,
    Dope mod idea, man! Think about doing their outfits from Tron: Legacy at some point!