1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bounty Hunters Arsenal 0.1.8

Weapons, armor, and jetpacks.

1. bob6784558
    This mod is extreamly work in progress.
    I won't have enough time to pump out an update every day or maybe even every week but i'll try to reach my goal.

My Goal: Make many weapons, armors, vehicles, and even some blocks. At some point i'll make a ship with an NPC that will give you targets to hunt.

1.0.0 = Hopefully npc's and ship accessible.

This mod is full of weapons that a bounty hunter such as myself would need to continue ya know, hunting.

>To aquire the weapons you simply craft the Requisition Terminal in your "C" crafting menu.

All of the stats most likely will change and the sounds, the projectiles, well I guess everything might change at some point.

The jetpacks are a WIP item so use them if you want however they are not done (Not even close actually).

Working on a bounty board, atm it's just a clone of the Requisition Terminal.

37 Weapons at this point(some work in progress still):

Fierce Spear
    Guardian's Sword
    Edge Sword
    Commando Assault Rifle
    Hornet Crossbow
    Kuni Launcher
    Trooper's Launcher
    Wolf's Pistol
    Pup's Bugged launcher
    Peacekeeper
    Pocket Rocket
    Nightwatch DMR
    Silenced Smg
    HE Smg
    FMJ Smg
    Concussion Rifle
    Construct Launcher
    Equalizer Smg
    Lock pistol
    Carbon Mace
    Commando Assault Pistol
    HE Shotgun
    Modified Hornet Crossbow
    Deadeye Rifle
    Scar
    Cyber Rifle
    Chain Fist
    Battle Rifle
    Grunt Sword
    Zer0's Blade
    Honed Axe
    Heavy MG
    Mega Rifle (WIP)
    LAW 90 Launcher
    MK-1 RFMP
    Last Effort (Causes lag)
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. requisitionterminalpicture.jpg
    Redacted Revenant likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Added a few WIP things

Recent Reviews

1. broniegamez
    broniegamez
    4/5,
    Version: 0.1.8
    good quality graphics guns and stuff a tad pricey but still good