In Stardew Valley, Rabbits are the only animal on your farm that cannot produce offspring. This mod fixes that!
With this mod, Rabbits can have litters of baby rabbits.
Rabbits have a base fertility averaging 1 birth per 1.5 seasons.
By default, fertility is affected by the rabbit's happiness, age, friendship, and the current season.
If you have good breeders and sell the offspring, rabbits can become about as profitable as pigs are currently. I have spent a lot of time making the default configuration balanced with the rest of the game, but nearly all variables can be modified by changing the values in config.json (see below).
- Make sure SMAPI is installed.
- Copy contents of zip file into Stardew Valley/Mods directory
config.json has the following options:
- ignoreGender: if set to true, the rabbit's gender is basically ignored. All rabbits can give birth as long as there is more than 1 rabbit on the farm. Otherwise you must have at least 1 buck and 1 doe.
- accountForHappiness: if set to true, rabbits get a fertility bonus based on their happiness.
- accountForFriendship: if set to true, rabbits get a fertility bonus based on their friendship with the farmer.
- accountForSeason: if set to true, rabbits get a fertility bonus/penalty based on the current season.
- accountForAge: if set to true, rabbits get a fertility bonus/penalty based on their age.
- multiples: if set to true, rabbits can have multiple offspring at once. Litter size is determined by fertility.
- baseRate: value determines the base fertility before bonuses. Default value 42 means it should take an average of 42 days between births before fertility bonuses are taken into account.
- Ability to name offspring. Currently they are named "Rabbit" by default but you can rename them manually if you want.
- See gender of rabbit when inspecting.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Rabbits can have babies!
- Important Bug Fixes Feb 24, 2017