1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Bunnykin Race 3.1.2

Adds the Bunnykin race to Starbound

1. Viktoroff
    Viktoroff
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.1
    Will there be an update in the future?
  2. MasterXYZ
    MasterXYZ
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.9
    I love this mode, but there's a little typo (I think): the Bunnykin ship hatch doors, both horizontal and vertical, are the only bunnykin items to start with a lowercase instead of an uppercase (bunnykin instead of Bunnykin), but for the rest it's one of the best and most integrated race mods I've ever seen!!!
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      Oh. Oop

Cheers Buddy! <3
  3. VRD - Raid Defense
    VRD - Raid Defense
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.9
    Grade = 5 Stars
    Comment : guys i only want this mod because im gonna make videos on youtube
    1. DrPvtSkittles
  4. karcea
    karcea
    5/5,
    Version: 2.9.6
    I love all the details to it, such as the custom animation! I was so excited to find this mod, and its presence on the Steam workshop is super helpful. The characters are adorable and feel like they belong in the game for me! Thank you so much for making this. <3
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
      I wish more mod authors would upload to multiple websites.
  5. Ravoz
    Ravoz
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8.1
    My favorite mod, and it's updating again! Lovely content as always!
    1. DrPvtSkittles
  6. Ravoz
    Ravoz
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.3
    Surprisingly full of content, even a burrow bed! I'm impressed. Keep up with the good work!
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      Thank you. I thought it would make a great outdoor place to sleep. :P
  7. Cell Materia
    Cell Materia
    3/5,
    Version: 2.5.2
    still can't access flags...
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      Please use the discussion tab.

The flag is available in the basic crafting menu. 1 copper bar and 20 fabric.
  8. Cell Materia
    Cell Materia
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5.1
    nice race. only problem i've encountered is it can't make flags
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      Dang it I haven't included a recipe for the flag. I will add that to my next bug fix patch
  9. eduardodf2
    eduardodf2
    4/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Gooooddd
  10. fenneccy
    fenneccy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    I'm so glad you updated this. This was my favorite and first modded race I played back in beta. So once again I can be a cute bunny in space :D
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      That's awesome to hear :D
  11. DoctorPivot
    DoctorPivot
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    I really dont know why people arent talking about this mod as much as the avali or others. I actually really like this mod and I think its pretty well done for your first starbound mod I love how diverse the ears are. and the custom spawn animation Which makes me excited to see more content from you

I think there should be alot more custom text if theres already not...Especially from the avians. I feel like a huge middle finger to their culture when ever i walk into an avian village
    1. DrPvtSkittles
      Author's Response
      Thank you DoctorPivot. I am glad you are enjoying my mod so far. I am so happy you mention the diversity of the ears, and that you find it so pleasing.

I have been on hiatus for about 2 years while Starbound was unstable. My mod was labelled as outdated for a long time.

More custom text would be great. The story of the Bunnykin is fun to write and I would love to add more. I need to learn more about where to implement more lore. Right now I am looking forward to custom armour and the odd weapon.

On a related note, if anyone has successfully made a custom shiplocker treasure pool I would love to learn how. I would like an easy way to spawn items I'm working on to test them.
  12. clansittingducks
    clansittingducks
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0
    Love it! For some odd reason I see them as communists. The CCP spacesuit and gear really works with them. Can't wait for more!
  13. FurBunny
    FurBunny
    5/5,
    Amazing!
  14. Echochu
    Echochu
    5/5,
    This is my favorite mod! Thank you!
  15. aaa125
    aaa125
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Yeah BUNNIES!!
  16. Yanmato
    Yanmato
    4/5,
    Well-styled, well-animated, and every last detail is cute as heck. The borrowed Apex material is a little odd, but the bunnies are adorable enough to forgive. Some custom equipment, or even just some pick-and-choose recoloring of existing assets, would be enough to makes this one of the Really Great Mods.
  17. Reelie
    Reelie
    5/5,
    Absolutely love it. I was hoping for some sort of bunny race to be added, since they're already partially in the game, but for now, I have this gem. ^^ The respawn animation is also priceless.
  18. Andr0o
    Andr0o
    5/5,
    Fantastic!
  19. olaorman
    olaorman
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3
    Sweet! Bunnys!
  20. VoltStar
    VoltStar