1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Catapult Siege Weapon 0.2.4 (Stable/Nightly)

Siege Catapult made by Request.

1. Inf_Wolf14
    =-=-=[Catapult Siege Weapon]=-=-=

This mod adds a siege catapult to the game. Fires boulders... and people?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[Archive Contains both Stable and Nightly Releases]=-=-=-=
    ModUpload.png

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[Directions]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Purchasable from the Shipyard Captain for 11,000 pixels. While piloting, fire a boulder with 'Left Click'.
    Untested, However, another player can load into the catapult arm to be fired by a pilot pressing 'Right Click'.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[Installation]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    • Extract the archive using the manager of choice. (Winrar, 7zip, etc.)
    • Copy the corresponding .modpak file to either:
      • Stable: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods"
      • Nightly: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Starbound - Unstable\mods"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[Known Bugs]=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    • Boulders occasionally fire in the opposite direction when climbing slopes.
    • In the Stable release, the pilot has a minor tilt while riding the catapult.
    • Again, the player launch system is untested so expect a few bugs if you use it.

(Further bugs should be reported in the discussion. I make no promises to fix them, as this was a requested mod; However, any complaint found in reviews or private messages will be IGNORED.)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[Acknowledgement]=-=-=-=-=-=
    • Chucklefish, for the very game you're here downloading mods for.
    • This mod was created by request of user @Joshyman117.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=[Dead-Author-Clause]=-=-=-=-=
    In the event that this mod continues without update, and attempts to contact me, Inf_Wolf14, go unanswered, any person holds the rights to this mod. Including the right to modify, alter, and redistribute the assets without my permission until the time at which I, the author, Inf_Wolf14, return and choose to retain ownership of said assets.
    -Inf_Wolf14
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Jareix Cryvix likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Bug Fixing
  2. Castle Siege!

Recent Reviews

1. Joshyman117
    Joshyman117
    5/5,
    Version: (Stable/Nightly)
    Very well done and thanks for making this for me! Also would it be possible to make it damage/destroy blocks? I tested it on a server and it works! Thanks again!