1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Centaur Race Mod (Animations are out!) .05 again

Too many Centaurs

Tags:
  1. IndianaJoe4323IJ
    IndianaJoe4323IJ
    4/5,
    Version: .05 again
    It looks pretty interesting. If you want, I could help make more realistic sprites.
  2. drkcid
    drkcid
    4/5,
    Go for it if you feel like it. Try to have fun while developing the mod and remeber nobody obliges you to finish the mod so relax.
  3. Gyp
    Gyp
    4/5,
    I personally adore this mod. As a centaur enthusiast this mod even existing for StarBound makes me feel so happy, and despite not being too far into development shows quite a lot of promise. Keep it up, man. This mod can make it far.
  4. Guadaña
    Guadaña
    5/5,
    Just like Rishoune, I'm a fan of Monster Musume as well (Centorea is best) so I love this!
  5. Rishoune
    Rishoune
    5/5,
    As a fan of monster musume (centorea 10/10 waifu), I like this mod. Keep trotting along with the good work.
    1. PeppehGreens
      Author's Response
      Thanks fam, I will!
  6. budido
    budido
    5/5,
    Version: 0.01
    genius, dude keep working hard im lookin forward to this mod
    1. PeppehGreens
      Author's Response
      Thanks a lot! I am actually about to post a few screenshots of what it looks like ingame from a bit of testing! Thanks for the support!
  7. kolbosa
    kolbosa
    5/5,
    Keep working) Good idea
    1. PeppehGreens
  8. matimemesa2011
    matimemesa2011
    5/5,
    good work keep it up :)
    1. PeppehGreens