1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Centaur Race Mod (Animations are out!) .05 again

Too many Centaurs

Tags:
  1. Thinking about bringing this mod back.

PeppehGreens
    So a lot of things happened in my life that made me randomly discontinue this mod. I got kicked out of my house, I had to get a full time job while going to school. I rarely had time to play games let alone create a mod. I ended up joining the army and had 7 months of training. I just graduated my AIT and I'm home again. I haven't really looked at this game in awhile but every once in awhile I think about this mod and how cool it would have been if I could have finished it. I have a lot of free time available to me right now and I am kind of randomly inspired to work on this mod again. Let me know what you guys think. I don't know if the game or the modding community is dead. I don't want to work on this mod if nobody is there to play it.
    Koolgy, Hubble19, Gyp and 9 others like this.
Return to update list...