1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Change Dialogues En - Es 2.5.3

It change the names of all villagers and change the gender of the male villagers.

1. mardrest
    I made this mod to allow change the gender from male to female, initially for the bachelors, but i extended it to the Wizard, Clint, Linus, Willy and Gil. It change the Portrait, Sprite and the dialogues acording if it's female or male. And you can change the names of all the villagers, males and females.
    I put also an alternate version of the female villagers.

There's a new option HighRes for High Resolution Portraits. The mod Portraiture and PyTK from Platonymous have to be installed to work. I have added High Res Portraits of Alex (Female) from moirgane. Abigail, Jas and Sandy from JunMinami.

To use High Portraits, there are those I added, set like for Abigail "AbigailSprite"; "HighRes".
    If you wan't to add your Portrait, for example for Sam as Female, put the file on the Portraits folder naming it SamFemaleHighRes.png and create a file named SamFemaleHighRes.pytk.json on the same folder containing:

{
    "Scale": 4
    }
    And set on the configuration "SamSprite": "HighRes",

Now you can configure this mod with the Generic Config Menu mod. The Generic Config Menu is optional.

New
    Now you can add your own Portraits and Sprites.

Rename the files like: "Villagername+Gender+Title" like AbigailFemaleMine.png and place it on "[CD]Change Dialogues/assets/Portraits" or "[CD]Change Dialogues/assets/Characters" on the GMCM configuration, you can chose the new Portrait or Sprite on the dropdown menu as "Mine" or the Title you writted.

5335-1580865905-2139252708.png 5272-1579969091-2014899152.png FondoEn.png
    FondoEs.png
    Credits: I used characters from mods of: talkohlooeys, JunMinami, moirgane, wangjangle, Fillmoder, Adarin, joyous1ariella, HamboneTheBone, CreepyKat, bajel, purplenikes, bluestarkiller, gotama, FlashShifter for the mod SVE, gizzymo for the mod Canon Friendly Dialogue, foggywizard for the mod Looking for Love, MissCoriel for the mod Razolyn
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Update
  2. Update
  3. Update

Recent Reviews

1. Lumpy109
    Lumpy109
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.6
    There's a lot of personalititties- I mean personality in this mod. 5/5 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)