1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Chaos/Sonneillon's REAP AI 1.2.2

REAP AI

1. Lucifearus
    lunapic1353-1.jpg
    Hey, Chaos here yet again. This is a simple mod I made to replace your ship AI with the new, dark, REAP AI. This kind Reaper AI will speak to you like every other mortal! Enjoy. ONLY INSTALL 1 FOLDER FROM THE MOD. RACE MODS ARE NOT SUPPORTED. ANY ISSUES CAUSED BY THIS WILL BE IGNORED. Thanks. Enjoy your new evil AI.

**Also a quick thanks to all the other Ship AI authors out there for inspiring me to do this, especially king raptorizer. His original AI were what drove me to create this one, therefore I credited specifically him in the TXT**

Recent Reviews

1. Rex Blackbeak
    Rex Blackbeak
    5/5,
    Version: 2015-06-24
    WOWOWOWOW this is cooler than mine.. great work dude :D
  2. Naquoti
    Naquoti
    5/5,
    Awesome mods and awesome dude, nothing bad to say about it. Keep doing your thing like that because they are awesome !
  3. Mikiea
    Mikiea
    5/5,
    5/5. 3 because omg the sprite is just amazing, 1 because it's so well made (no typos! :D) and 1 more because IGN 1/1
    1. Lucifearus
      Author's Response
      xD thanks glad you liked it