1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Character dialog interaction fixs GG

A Few race fixs for the NPC guard instadeath(for when you don't want looks that can kill)

1. Harustar
    ~Sorry for lack of visuals, this is my first time uploading a mod/game fix myself everyone~

Some of you may have had a nasty tho not too game breaking bug involving NPCs, specifically guards, randomly dying when you'd get near, draw a sword, ect. well these files fix that,
    the included fixs are for the Avali, Mephetor, Kineptic, and Viera. Obviously you'll need those Races to apply these fixs.

Just Download and extract each races respective dialog.patch file to the correct dialog locations
    (example: "Avali > Dialog > files go here" ) you can copy and replace but its always recommended to delete the old files first.

Apologies in advanced to the respective race's creators/mod owners for any issues if there are any. You may use these to fix your mods up, just let me know if you do so I can remove them from the set, these are only meant as a staple until the mods can be properly fixed/updated, thank you^^
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Sgt.fox170
    Sgt.fox170
    5/5,
    Version: GG
    I am very tired of guards just randomly die right in front of me this helps a lot now
    1. Harustar
      Author's Response
      Lol ya, had felt the same, I'm just glad this helps^^