1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Character Portrait Overhauls! 0.6.5.4.3

Touch up to the NPC portraits, staying true to the vanilla style.

1. Character Portrait Overhauls! - Added slim Abigail, Caroline, and Linus [Mar 20]

Kamirose
    Bit of a major update! First pictures...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

First of all, I made a new version of Abigail with a slimmer face. This was very often requested on Nexus and Reddit, so I figured I'd get it out of the way since it's a quick fix. I made the slimmer Abigail the default, since it's closer to the original. If you prefer the rounder faced version, it's available as a variant!

I also added Linus and Caroline! With Linus, I put a lot of effort into making his clothes look like leaves. Hope that is visible. I also made Caroline's pigtails a bit lower in an effort to make her look slightly less youthful - she is, after all, the mother of a young adult! She still looks like she's in her 20s though, lol.
Return to update list...