1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Cheaper Dyes! 1.0 for Enraged Koala

I want to dye my tunic, and I want to do it now.

1. Battle Bee
    Cheaper Dyes!

Bob Jacob signing in! I understand that killing 15 colorful flowers is too much for your weak heart! Either that, or you can't be asked to search for those said flowers. Which is totally acceptable.

My coat, for example, is still gray. Why is it still gray? WHY? Because I cannot be asked to jump from planet to planet in order to make my goddarn coat brown.

And just so you don't suffer from the same problem, I have dispatched a highly trained military squad, put them into a shuttle made for transporting a deadly bio-weapon, put a second highly trained military squad into a second shuttle filled to the brim with liquid Solarium, and gave them them the task of increasing the colorness of all flowers in the universe by 80%! That's right, now you will need to massacre only 3 flowers in order to dye your precious coat! Or mask! Or feather dye! Or whatever the hell you have on you.

How is this possible? Floran blood vapor! It also has an interesting side-effect of making the flowers really hard, so you won't even need a bottle to store your dye!

...Good luck trying to get the dye out of the flowers. We mean it.

Oh, and by the way, we still haven't implemented a way to dye your stuff yet. You will, sadly, have to purchase a Dye Station 3 Million from another company. Pfft. What a terrible name for a product.

Name of the company is carved to the back this disposable comm device.

Bob Jacob, signing off!

[Flip the comm device and find out more about Dye Station 3 Million!]

This is a VERY simple mod that decreases the crafting requirements of all vanilla dyes (Red, Blue, Yellow) from 15 petals and 1 glass block to only 3 petals!

Very simple!

How to Install:
    -Download the .rar file.
    -Find and open your Starbound directory.
    -Unpack the .rar into the "mods" folder.

Known Issues:
    -None, as of yet.

Enjoy!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Wulfens and Starbound playa like this.

Recent Updates

1. And the day was saved! - 1.0 HOTFIX

Recent Reviews

1. Apple Juice
    Apple Juice
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0 for Enraged Koala
    Now I'm FAAAABULOUSSSSS!