1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheeze's Weapon Pack v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes

A weapon pack made by Cheezemaniac, it contains a variety of weapons.

1. v2.6.0.1 Vaporizer fixes

Cheezemaniac
    When I was fixing the Vaporizer to be compatible with FU I missed fixing some reference files. It should be up and working now.
    Enjoy!
    Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  2. v2.6 Eruption update

Cheezemaniac
    Where do I begin.
    First of all the incompatibilities with the liquid guns mod should be resolved.
    Secondly I've added an amazing new sword for those who love volcano's, it's called the Eruption, I won't spoil it this time, be sure to check it out if you get your hands on it!
    Thirdly I've revamped the Ferozium Katana, Naginata and Tanto since electric weapons seem to have become kind of disadvantageous. I've decreased their base damage a little bit..., I have however give them a decent bonus...
    DaedricShadow likes this.
  3. v2.5.1.1 Fracking Universe fix

Cheezemaniac
    It seems I downloaded a wrong version of Fracking Universe initially.
    I've changed some files regarding the Vaporizer, it should work fine now.

Don't forgot to remove your old installment first, or else it still won't work. :c

Have fun.

-Cheeze
  4. v2.5.1 - Balance Update

Cheezemaniac
    I've fixed every weapon to match Pleased Giraffe Stats.
    I tested it with Frackin Universe and it did boot without any conflicts. My mod doesn't add anything except recipes, projectiles and weapons so I wouldn't see where there would be trouble except on the duplicate naming part, which as far as I know is none, and all the assets I use are either vanilla or contained within my mod.

Have fun!

-Cheeze
  5. v2.5 Pleased Giraffe and Mega/Ultra Vaporizer

Cheezemaniac
    I've tested the update I've been working on with pleased giraffe, and it seems to be working.
    I've done quite a bit of testing but if you detect anything odd be sure to notify me.
    I've also added the Mega and Ultra Vaporizer to the Mega Corp Anvil, be sure to check those out, they pack quite a punch, for a Sniper Rifle that is.

Have Fun!
    DarknessLilly likes this.
  6. v2.4.5 Sprite Changes

Cheezemaniac
    I've made some changes to some sprites including The Ferozium Katana, Tanto and Naginata and the Aegisalt Katana, Tanto and Naginata and a few more.
    Enjoy!
  7. v2.4.4: Vaporizer

Cheezemaniac
    In this update I've added the first upgrade to the Pulse Rifle namely the Vaporizer, it's perfect for your sniper needs, it's crafted by using the Pulse Rifle and 6 Titanium Bolts.
    I've also changed the version string to be named Sprited Giraffe.
    I've also done some minor tweaks to the Pulse Rifle.
  8. v2.4.3: Pulse Rifle!

Cheezemaniac
    In this update I've added the laser shooting sniper rifle called Pulse Rifle from Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando. It's craftable at the Megacorp anvil for 300 bolts.
    I've also changed the mega/ultra heavy lancer to do less damage and more shots.
    Enjoy the update!
    [​IMG]
    DarknessLilly and KateisLost like this.
  9. Sprited Giraffe Fixes

Cheezemaniac
    Sprited Giraffe made shotguns work differently, this made the Blitz Gun and its upgrades only shoot one projectile, I've fixed that in this update.
    I couldn't find any other bugs but if you come across a bug related to my weapons please state it to me. :)
    Enjoy!
  10. v2.4.1: Flower Mace Shotgun

Cheezemaniac
    Floran likes-s-s-s killing right?
    I present to you, the Heartlock, a shotgun/mace combo presented in a combination of technology and nature. Pretty darn awesome if you ask me. You can find it in the Metalwork Station.
    I've also did some slight changes to some sprites.
    Have fun!