1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Chozo (Experimental) 0.9.8

Samus Weapons, suits and power

1. Pohany
    Pohany
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.1)
    Zero Suit please! ^ะท^
  2. SilverLancer
    SilverLancer
    4/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.0)
    Its really entertaining, and meshes well with the universe its located in + the author made the recipes for the equipment very balanced, however, I'm playing a mod that adds "Icy Waste" planets and the gravity suit still isn't enough insulation from the cold.

I was wondering if the gravity suit could be made to better withstand low temperatures because it definitely works just fine in any heated planet i've tested it on prior.
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      I understand that few pure plays on the client without mods. But I try to make a first for him. And then I will change towards the compatibility popular mods.
      For example
      FrackinUniverse mod.

I hope you understand =)
  3. Inf_Wolf14
    Inf_Wolf14
    5/5,
    Starbound = Space
    Metroid = Space
    Do I need to say more?
  4. Slurpington
    Slurpington
    5/5,
    THIS IS THE BEST MOD EVER!!!
    please make the rockets fast i love this mod
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      Thx .
      But it is far from what I wanted to still be realized.
  5. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.8.0)
    We want MOAR metroid stuff! Power suits and so on! C'mon, dude, we are waiting for the update!
  6. lucario515
    lucario515
    5/5,
    I tried this out and WOW! Superb mod, fantastic feel, super fast shots with a great cross hair cursor, and the sounds are great! I really look froward to the rest of this mod!
  7. KazanaAoi
    KazanaAoi
    5/5,
    Havent even tried it yet, but five stars for even starting in on this sir! Good luck and stay awesome :D
  8. Davidsawr
    Davidsawr
    5/5,
    er mah gud YESH
    1000/10