1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Chozo (Experimental) 0.9.8

Samus Weapons, suits and power

1. nrre
    nrre
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.590)
    :D
  2. elii
    elii
    5/5,
    Well now I'm a f****** badass with overpowered laser weapons
  3. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Whoa this is cool! I hope to see even more amazing stuff down the road. (^_^)b <--- Thumbs up
  4. Amnesium
    Amnesium
    5/5,
    really want to test that mod out but I'm afraid that your MEGA download does not work (anymore?).
    The link isn't broken but the file is not downloadable.
    1. DrakoZ
  5. shane13daman
    shane13daman
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.588)
    I Love this mod! however I feel as if some weaponry is a tad bit overpowered such as the phazon beam, but none the less still fun. I would like to see more suits in the future such as the MP2/MP3 powersuit, also light and dark suits (PED if done right), maybe a starter kit of GF Marine armor and weapons.
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      While I'm waiting for the stable version, often very unstable in changing, because of what is often necessary to rewrite = (
      And so in a lot of plans and a lot of time goes =)
      I repeat - all that is, it's only for tests.
  6. 12max21
    12max21
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.588)
    Played with a Varia Suit + an Ice Beam on my Hylotl, felt like the SA-X, 11/10
  7. LordRael
    LordRael
    3/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.5)
    Everything is very good, except for a few minor flaws I found. Recipes use outdated materials (Solarium does not spawn naturally in the latest update) and using ice missile causes a crash to desktop. Other than that, brilliant stuff!
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      All these mistakes I know, because the game is constantly updated, and they change or introduce something new, plus the clean parts of the game.
      In this version, I have not laid out, but almost finished, it's all recycled. We had to rebuild the mod again.
  8. hazerddex
    hazerddex
    3/5,
    good start but can you make plasma beam plasma beam and not fire beam its suppose to cut through enemies not set them on fire
    and wave beam passes through terrain not enemies also try adding the super metroids spazer beam
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      At this stage, while making the spacecraft kshablon further with the release will have all changed.
  9. 11oclock
    11oclock
    5/5,
    It is absolutely awesome, i would love to play it along other mods, but unfortunately im having trouble with an item with id 3500, because theyre 2 items with the same id. Any idea of how to fix this?
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      I would like to know which mode you are using, I checked on the large, and there were no inconsistencies.
      It points out that in another fashion tszhe used data id
  10. CaptainPaTT
    CaptainPaTT
    5/5,
    This mod is amazing! Blew my mind
  11. Dreadsoul
    Dreadsoul
    5/5,
    Excellent mod, I love the Metroid series and this mod brings it to Starbound! Cool beams and the sounds are so nostalgically!
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      But that's for a quick hand, if enough time, it is planned to release do better animation =)
  12. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.4)
    Keep up the Good work man i cant wait to see the Enemies in game :D
  13. Dekadrachm
    Dekadrachm
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.2)
    .--. .-. . - - -.-- / --. --- --- -..
  14. SamGriZZ3ls
    SamGriZZ3ls
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.130)
    Thank you ! <3
  15. Jroc
    Jroc
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.115)
    Man exelent work . Dont give up with him.If i am not wrong someone made a metroid themed ship maybe you can add it with permission or a new super metroid style one in a future? Good luck and dont give up :)
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      tnx
      Yes, there is such a mod, but I'm sticking to his style (similar to the original).
  16. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.1)
    Nice mod, really
    Good job
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      -All-

I forgot to introduce new configuration beams, changed.
  17. ness87
    ness87
    4/5,
    Amazing mod, cant w8 for more, just a question, how i get the molten core
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      The easiest way is through /spawnitem moltencore 99
      Now all the recipes without rebalance.
  18. odaglerf
    odaglerf
    5/5,
    exelent
  19. Virulenz
    Virulenz
    5/5,
    Yes i love this mod and that you changed the sounds i cant wait to see what cool stuff will come soon :3
  20. Virulenz
    Virulenz
    5/5,
    Realy a cool mod a love metroid and starbound but i would love it when you change the weapon sounds into the metroid prime sounds because it sounds too retro for starbound all sounds in starbound have a better quality than the beam and rocket sounds
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      And here is the road begin to diverge = 0
      Perhaps in the future come up about sound =)
      And thx