1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Chozo (Experimental) 0.9.8

Samus Weapons, suits and power

1. RedEyedRaven
    RedEyedRaven
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.8
    Really nice stuff.
  2. HLFlare
    HLFlare
    5/5,
    Really love Metroid and really love this!
  3. Empress K
    Empress K
    3/5,
    good mod but needs updating :(
  4. smashbro596
    smashbro596
    5/5,
    This Mod just feels right with the 1.4 update that adds bounty hunting missions.
  5. wzip
    wzip
    5/5,
    it really fits, as the game has a lot of Metroid inspired features.
  6. clebe
    clebe
    5/5,
    Most definitely my favorite mod. You've done everything so excellently
  7. Custos_Aeternam
    Custos_Aeternam
    5/5,
    This is a great base for a mod that can become the size of the Fricken' Universe mod, and it is a great homage to the Metroid series. With that in mind, I would like to offer my assistance. I plan on working on this in my spare time after my college classes, and so I would like to provide you with the changes I've made/ will make so you can incorporate the changes if you desire. I am very good with scripting/programming, but I am not good at textures/sounds. I also have extensive experience with balancing mechanics, and I plan on rebalancing the rate of fire, damage / damage scaling, and recipes.
  8. Aer-ink
    Aer-ink
    4/5,
    loving this so far, just wondering are you going to add dungeons where you can get some of the beams and and stuff? also if anyone wants more metroid related things there are other mods like "gunship" and "screw attack" that could play fine along with this one
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      dungeons after blocks are
  9. Jroc
    Jroc
    5/5,
    Every update make me wonder how awesome is going to be the finished mod. Dont give up!
  10. SeekoDestroyer
    SeekoDestroyer
    5/5,
    This mod is GGGRREAAAT!!!!!!!!!
  11. lamhb03
    lamhb03
    5/5,
    How do you put the suit on
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      If you mean as in the picture above, this is done through a mannequin in the game.
  12. shane13daman
    shane13daman
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.661
    Great update! Will it be possible to upload to the workshop?
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      Thx. All will, but later.
  13. Antej
    Antej
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.661
    That's brilliant! I love metroid and I'm happy to see someone make a mod for Starbound that contains almost everything from the game!
    I want to see what it's gona look like when it's finished :) Great work keep it up!
  14. Hunter JRC
    Hunter JRC
    4/5,
    Version: 0.9.66
    Exelent mod i cant wait to see it finished to give 5 stars. Please dont give up.
  15. SolBadguy
    SolBadguy
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.65
    now i got a good reason to play as female human! Thank you very much!
  16. L3W
    L3W
    5/5,
    Version: 0.9.65
    A good Metroid inspired Starbound mod. I would like to see the Zero Suit and Fusion Suit added in the future~ Keep up the good work! ^-^
  17. Myraseth
    Myraseth
    4/5,
    Version: 0.9.6
    THE best Metroid-themed mod I've found. Only thing stopping this from getting a perfect rating is the newblood on Steam's Workshop won't see this. Hopefully you put it up there.
    1. DrakoZ
      Author's Response
      tnx But, while it is still the tip of the fact that still need to enter =)
  18. SeekoDestroyer
    SeekoDestroyer
    5/5,
    This is a good mod for Metroid fans. It adds multiple beams, suits, and missiles. I can't wait for the ice beam and grapple beam!
  19. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    4/5,
    well for a mod about all things metroid this is pretty good for a first update since 1.0... most of the weapons feel faithful from what i tried, but others, not so much until the mod gets fully fixed.
  20. varn1111
    varn1111
    5/5,
    Version: Beta (0.9.590)
    i cant find the station i think you left the itemdata in the file blank.
    could you look it up?