1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Classical Weaponry 2.1

Brand new melee weapon types, with more coming soon!

1. uglywolf
    uglywolf
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    thank you for spear combo
  2. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    Fantastic sprite work, custom movesets and great animations, even adding the detail of the energy weapons' blades forming and fading.
    Phenomenal work!
  3. nefrem
    nefrem
    5/5,
    Very good mod, well balanced with incredible sprites !
  4. In_A_Hat
    In_A_Hat
    5/5,
    Nice one, I was searching for a mod with more solarium/violium swords.
  5. nova_clockwork
    nova_clockwork
    5/5,
    i feel classy with the rapier
  6. maniekrate
    maniekrate
    5/5,
    Niiice.
  7. doodfoododo
    doodfoododo
    5/5,
    Pretty good my guy
  8. baconsama25
    baconsama25
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7
    Great mod and art, aside which in my opinion the weapons are too big (rapier and estoc ), it fits very well into the game and it was a needed variety. I hope you also add more two handed weapons ( say something between the current 1h and 2h swords), and even ranged weaponry.
  9. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5 (fixed recipe)
    amazing mod I love it few questions 1. is this out on steam and 2. if not can I publish it giving YOU full credit?
  10. SurfinDolphin
    SurfinDolphin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5
    This is excellent, I wish to see more special skills and styles for rapiers and the upcoming sabers. I always loved rapiers, sabers and katanas rather than the impractical swords all generic knights tend to use.

10/10 mod for someone who wishes a more diverse combat system like me. Adds variety to weapon-types and keeps the game fresh. :D
  11. gibimo
    gibimo
    5/5,
    its a great mod! yet its incompatible with
    "Melee Weapon Types (Longswords and more) now findable!"
    mod on steam. Could you check it? perhaps its contain same item names 'rapier'
    1. Vinderex
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the notice. :) I'll see what I can do.
  12. eggplantnugget
    eggplantnugget
    5/5,
    Doing my part to give this excellent mod the scoring and attention it deserves. Good stuff. Further comments on smooth animation and attacks, etc etc.
  13. Mr_Pigeon
    Mr_Pigeon
    5/5,
    Great mod and art. And... you made halberds too. So, I think you should write about incompatibility with my mod as I did...
    1. Vinderex
      Author's Response
      Thanks! And will do. ^.^
      I think I'll also make it modular in the next update so people who prefer your halberds can still use my other weapons.
  14. eggplantnugget
    eggplantnugget
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Rapiers move and feel exactly as advertised without being too powerful, while the estocs are a polished spear-sword hybrid. Sprites fit well with the universe and the author has taken the time to animate those of the higher tier. Unique attack patterns ensure that both weapons are utilized differently from vanilla types.
  15. Murdus
    Murdus
    4/5,
    Version: 0.8
    Good stuff. A bit more content and polish and this would be a 5/5 mod for sure.
  16. heavenlyuser
    heavenlyuser
    5/5,
    Version: 0.7
    Is this working with tier 6? I see violium but not the solarium will that be coming? I really am looking for an awesome rapier mod hopefully that i can playthrough with
    1. Vinderex
      Author's Response
      Solarium isn't finished yet, nor is the violium estoc. They'll be coming very soon though, probably within a day. :)
  17. L'gra
    L'gra
    4/5,
    Version: 0.51
    I've always like rapiers, and I love it having a its own combo. I don't think the Broken Epee should be hand crafted, mostly so it streamlines with the rest of it, you can have it added like Broken Broadsword and later upgrade either by quest or by Ancient Anvil, if you do, maybe rename it from Epee to rapier or which ever type of weapon you feel would fit the fixed for best. Maybe have a parry dagger, for the riposte idea and fencing gear, both practice and historical as costumes if nothing else.
  18. Alvin Wu
    Alvin Wu
    5/5,
    Version: 0.51
    Gonna wait for the overpowered rapier
  19. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Excellent sprite work and is quite promising. If you need any help, just let me know! ;)
  20. MrMadJackVIII
    MrMadJackVIII
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1
    Great Idea! Can't wait to see this mod grow into something that adds another weapon choice for all stages of the game!