1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Classical Weaponry 2.1

Brand new melee weapon types, with more coming soon!

1. Solus Rapier

Vinderex
    Added the Solus Rapier!
    solusrapieranim.gif
  2. Fine little blade. Better not pick your teeth with it though.

Vinderex
    Added the Violium Estoc! Solarium will be coming next, then I'll be moving on to more weapon types.
    Also buffed up the rapier's combo damage and knockback just a bit (base damage is still the same, but modifiers on the combo attacks are slightly higher), and removed the aiming restriction on it. (It just didn't feel natural to me after playing with it for a while, especially with it already being a weapon that requires precision.)
    VioliumEstoc.gif
  3. Violium rapier!

Vinderex
    Added the Violium Rapier! And yes, it is animated!
    VioliumRapierAnim.gif
  4. Attack Areas and Animations

Vinderex
    Adjusted the animations and attack areas to better fit the weapons. Also slightly changed the appearance of the estocs, making their blades a bit longer to show their increased range.
  5. Minor oopsy fix

Vinderex
    Fixed a typo in the titanium estocs causing both alternates to look the same.
  6. oopsy correction

Vinderex
    fixed a typo in config causing the game to fail to load.
    fixed a typo in one of the durasteel estocs.
  7. Estocs and more

Vinderex
    Added in a new weapon type, the estoc!
    The estoc is slower than the rapier, but deals more damage and higher knockback power. It has a 3 hit stab combo attack with full aimability.

Rapiers are now aimable, but with a limitation: you cannot turn around while in the middle of a combo.
    Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  8. adjusted damage values

Vinderex
    An attempt to make it a little less OP now that it's one handed. lol
  9. Complete overhaul! New combos!

Vinderex
    I have completely revamped these rapiers to make them a more of a unique weapon class of their own with fewer similarities to any on the standard weapons! They are now one-handed (meaning they lose their special attack for now, but trust me, it's worth it), the idle stance has been changed to resemble a fencing "on guard" stance, and their primary attack has been changed to their own unique 6 hit combo attack!