1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Clothesless Clothing! b06 - Glad Giraffe

Want to run like the animals do, but society demands this pesky clothing? Now you can do both!

1. Deliphin
    Have you ever had the want, that you wanted to reveal your face, or run like a streaker, or anything of the like?

Sure you have, we all have. But, there's a reason nobody actually does that. A couple really. Society frowns upon "public indecency" for some reason, as well as nudity is not the best armor.

So, I invented a new technology that is entirely glass based, it is a material that is flexible, and can wrap around any armor! Just put one layer over your armor, and it will automatically slide the light through the armor onto your face, bouncing back as if the armor was never equipped!

How you ask, did I create such an amazing invention?! Well, that's classified. So here's some photographic evidence of me making it!

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    aaa125 likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. JTeam_
    JTeam_
    4/5,
    Version: b06 - Glad Giraffe
    Quite useful.
  2. Kenode
    Kenode
    5/5,
    Version: b06 - Glad Giraffe
    I was getting annoyed at having to sacrifice my head/hair to have a helmet. I wonder why any of the other invisible clothing mods haven't updated to glad giraffe. Thanks for making this one for Glad Giraffe!