1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Collectable figurines 2.6

Craft 'em all!

1. Myrmex
    [If the game crushes after using fig-o-matic - the reason must be in outdated interface reference in its config. Adding this file should help. This bug will be fixed in new versions.]

That's it.
    I know here are people who likes
    anime and particularly Touhou, as well as ones who just like collecting things.
    No matter what, this mod gonna brighten up your interior and game experience.

It includes crafting station for making different types of plastic, glue, accessories, 16 special dyes and, of course, parts for figurines.
    Besides basic materials each PVC figure requests its own ingredients and colors which are usually tough to get.
    But if you're not afraid to explore - you're welcome to try.
    [​IMG]

Note:
    There are currently 270 unique figurines based on real toys and figures and I plan to add new content regularly. Already started:
    • Amnesia
    • Castlevania
    • Cowboy Bebop
    • DC universe
    • Diablo II
    • Doctor Who
    • Everlasting Summer
    • Fallout
    • Fullmetal Alchemist
    • Gundam
    • Gurren Lagann
    • Halo
    • Half-Life 2
    • Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni
    • Kill la Kill
    • Lucky Star
    • Marvel universe
    • Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
    • Miss Monochrome
    • My Little Pony
    • Neon Genesis Evangelion
    • Okami
    • Portal 2
    • Ragnarok Online
    • Renkin San-kyuu Magical Pokaan
    • Team Fortress 2
    • Touhou Project
    Spritesheet (spoilers)

Besides - vending machine, playable chessboards, various pedestals, colorful posters, cool hats and even some consumables.
    Nearest tasks - finish Touhou series, implement figurines from popular games, movies and anime; add some quests.
    Some recipes contain items I have never found personally, but I want figures' crafting to be of relatively same difficulty, so I'd appreciate any notes and statistics about that.​

Unpacked 2.5 version: download
    Unpacked 2.6 version: download

How to install:
    [ ! ] There may be conflicts if modpak and archive versions of this mod are both installed.
    [ ! ] If updating - delete old directory before placing the new one. Don't run the game until all files are installed.

For archives - unzip archive to mods directory so path would be like this:
    [–] Starbound
    .....[–] giraffe_storage
    ..........[–] mods
    ...............[–] colfigures
    ....................[+] codex
    ....................[+] interface
    ....................[+] items
    ....................[+] objects
    ....................[+] recipes
    ....................[+] sfx
    ................... pak.modinfo
    ................... player.config

For .modpak file:
    [–] Starbound
    .....[–] giraffe_storage
    ..........[–] mods
    ...............[–] colfigures_vX.X.modpak

How to start:
    Make garage kit via crafting table. PVC crafting requires furnace.
    Make fig-o-matic via robotic table to get access to rare materials. Uses jettons from compressor.
    [​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    socom55, Poggle566, Sadron and 25 others like this.

Recent Updates

1. Lazy update
  2. Robots FTW
  3. Something broke again

Recent Reviews

1. projectmayhem
    projectmayhem
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    Awesome mod. I'm currently working on updating it. Tons of files to go through and fix!
  2. wolf87346
    wolf87346
    4/5,
    I think the whole proces is too hard and complicated, do you think you can make it easier?
  3. Spice
    Spice
    4/5,
    For some reason using the Fig-o-Matic causes the game to crash when using the mod on a server. Any idea why?
  4. junili
    junili
    5/5,
    very goooooooooooood mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Omnilock
    Omnilock
    5/5,
    Great mod, Even includes my baby chess mod included into the mix <3 I just wish I could find a multiplayer server which had this mod @_@ #NoGameNoLifeThatChess. But overall its a great mod. Personally if it was alone (without my chess) I would rate it 4/5 because it honestly needs more figurines (once you set yourself in figurine hell, Your there to stay lol) But I'm sure you'll be adding way more from multiple anime, and everyone who doubted this mod as being the best figurines mod will eat their words :3 (But more importantly, CHESS!) anyways. amazing mod. 5/5.
  6. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    Nice!
  7. darksickle39
    darksickle39
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    it is a great mod but how do you melt down figures?
  8. Scorpies
    Scorpies
    3/5,
    7/10 no homestuck figurines man
  9. Dragonflyspectrum
    Dragonflyspectrum
    5/5,
    Awesome
  10. krzyak
    krzyak
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! I'd love to see some Attack on Titan in here :D!