1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Color Wheel 1.0

Change the hue of blocks

1. Silent Strider
    For those that find the paint tool too restricted, this mod allows the player to change the hue of any block.

Color Wheel.jpg

The Color Wheel can be crafted from the Inventor's Table using 20 timber, one blue dye, one red dye, and one yellow dye.

How to use: open the Color Wheel, put a block (or block stack) inside, and choose the color; the hue of the block is immediately changed.

Do note, however, that while the Color Wheel can change the hue of any block, changing the hue of blocks that lack any color from the start has no visible effect; pure gray is still pure gray regardless of how its hue is changed.

A big thank you to everyone in the modding scene, and particularly to Mackinz, whose work inspired me to create this mod.

Link to Workshop version: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=736700440
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    AlissonShadowFox likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Must-have mod for persnickety builders. Don't know how anyone lives without it!
  2. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    Great tool! Hopes the author considers making one for furniture!
  3. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    The fact that this thing can exist in the game is astounding. Well done, and -so- much easier than using the paint tool on everything.
  4. Mackinz
    Mackinz
    5/5,
    I'd like to say that I very much prefer your solution to my own. Thanks very much for distributing it! Also, I'd recommend uploading it to the Workshop as well.
    1. Silent Strider
      Author's Response
      Thanks.
      BTW, already uploaded to the Workshop, I just forgot to put the link here. Fixing that soon.
  5. is99088
    is99088
    4/5,
    colorful fez? coooooooooool!