1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[COLORBOUND] 2015/2014 1.0.0

[COLORBOUND] adds 635 + 900 new color selection options for PCs and NPCs! MultiplayerFriendly™!

1. Kokito
    Kokito
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    awesome
  2. Ram Hum
    Ram Hum
    5/5,
    a wonderful thing if you think npcs look too same-y
  3. Dewritos
    Dewritos
    5/5,
    This mod is super awesome.You can make a lot of new colors for your character and i really like it.Good job with the mod
  4. HoaxRumors
    HoaxRumors
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Ah, Colorbound, one of the few on my "Always Install" list. And best of all, I don't have to pester my friends into downloading it just so they can benefit from my having the exact shade of [insert color here] for my characters. :D

Only way it'd be any better is if Starbound had a color system more complex than "forward/back", and that probably isn't happening any time soon. Ah, well!
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      If it had a color system more complex than "forward/back", [COLORBOUND] would become mostly obsolete, and I would welcome that day.

In the interim, even just NUMBERS on the selections would be great.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words!
  5. MortalityRate0
    MortalityRate0
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2 | Upbeat Giraffe
    Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for! And super easy to install!
  6. Amethystumn
    Amethystumn
    5/5,
    I love this mod, it gives me the ability to make a very unique looking floran with so many colours to choose from. I hope you add even more colours! If not, that's okay, I am very happy with this mod and I think it deserves the highest possible rating, thank you for making this and sharing it with us !
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      Thank you! Honestly, though, without a better GUI for color selection, 「COLORBOUND」has pretty much gone as far as it can go without descending into million-click-selection hell.
  7. HighUpInTheUniverse
    HighUpInTheUniverse
    5/5,
    An Alien high up in the universe stopped doing inappropriate things because of this mod.
    It makes StarBound beautiful
    Quite literally.
  8. --MaZaFaZa--
    --MaZaFaZa--
    5/5,
    I really liked your mod but I dont like changed people in the Outpost , Can I somehow make them look like they did before ?
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      I don't know what you mean.
  9. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    5/5,
    Nice work!
  10. mappo
    mappo
    5/5,
    It's really awesome! And could I use your color data in my custom doll creatore mod ?
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      Sure (as long as you credit me)!
  11. AndyMugu
    AndyMugu
    5/5,
    Lore, Multiplayer AND Update friendly, looks awesome, & easy to install, what else could you want from a mod?
  12. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    3/5,
    It's great to have more colors! But I really wish this mod added an easier way of scrolling though the long lists of colors... Perhaps line of shortcut buttons to the default colors; so if if we land on an undesirable color, we don't need to scroll though 300 colors to get to the color desired.
    1. Seraphi
      Author's Response
      Feel free to go ahead and code that.
  13. Concido
    Concido
    5/5,
    Essential mod, in my opinion. The vanilla colour palette really lacks in comparison to Colorbound's offering.
  14. neowiz73
    neowiz73
    5/5,
    so essential :) thanks
  15. Khuur
    Khuur
    5/5,
    NPCs have much more variety, which is nice.
  16. Tetragen
    Tetragen
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! More colors is always a good thing.
  17. cerealfruitcakes
    cerealfruitcakes
    5/5,
    Thank you! I have been using a brighter glow mod and it started getting distracting. Yours has the perfect tiny amount of glow that makes it fade into the background while also aiding in mining without feeling too cheaty.

This would make a great Tech card upgrade.
  18. brainduster
    brainduster
    5/5,
    I can't find any faults. This rules.
  19. UnheardSiren
    UnheardSiren
    5/5,
    Since I first found Colorbound, I can't do without it.
    Keep up the good work!
  20. Santi
    Santi
    5/5,
    Bless you for extending this to novakids. I can now get a range of colors that better covers the emission spectrum from excited gases!