1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

[COLORBOUND] 2015/2014 1.0.0

[COLORBOUND] adds 635 + 900 new color selection options for PCs and NPCs! MultiplayerFriendly™!

1. [COLORBOUND] 2015/2014

Seraphi
    I've decided to rename the mods from "[COLORBOUND]+635" and "[COLORBOUND]+900" to "[COLORBOUND] 2015" and "[COLORBOUND] 2014", respectively.

There's a bigger reason for doing this, but one of the main factors is that the +635/+900 suffixes seem to be confusing people on the Steam Workshop (because they don't read anything in the descriptions).

Specifically, people seem to think that +900 is an updated version of +635 instead of the two being different mods.

I mean, I doubt that changing the names to 2015/2014 will solve the issue entirely, but it might help.

If you already have the mods downloaded and installed, then you really don't need to download these again. The only difference is that I've included folder images and updated the metadata information.

Once again, sorry for inconvenience.
    lannihamm and Concido like this.
Return to update list...