1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Furniture (was Simple Lamp) 1.1

A simple lamp mod (Now with more lamps and furniture)

1. Andy22725
    An EXTREMELY basic lamp post for your enjoyment
    This is my first mod and I decided to upload it as a little test, I know it is simple and I will learn and add more if anyone has any ideas/suggestions. As of right now I will focus on making decorations slowly building to something better in a later mod.
    I hope you enjoy this mod and give any ideas for decorations you have wanted/want, and I will try to create them to the best of my ability.

All Items can be crafted in basic crafting menu (Except street lamp, it is an oddly difficult project)

Also I will be adding more posters/paintings, I added 1 today for practice

Be sure to post bugs and content issues to the discussions, as well as ideas and the name you want me to credit you with if any.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 20171028234047_1.jpg
    2. 20171029163453_1.jpg

Recent Updates

1. Community Furniture (was Simple Lamp)