1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Community Songs Pack 2.0

One of the largest packs of over 2,100 .abc files made by the Starbound community. Made for bands.

1. ThorEatsWorms
    Community Songs Pack

This pack contains over 2100 separate abc files, ranging from one man band parts to songs requiring a 13 person band. Everything in it is created by you, the Starbound community which I have acquired through mods on this site and others. Now wrapped up in one convenient place!

The current song amounts are as follows:

• 1 Part Songs- 1,049 Files, meaning 1,049 songs
    • 2 Part Songs- 96 Files, meaning 48 separate songs
    • 3 Part Songs- 69 Files, meaning 23 separate songs
    • 4 Part Songs- 208 Files, meaning 52 separate songs
    • 5 Part Songs- 225 Files, meaning 45 separate songs
    • 6 Part Songs- 120 Files, meaning 20 separate songs
    • 7 Part Songs- 140 Files, meaning 20 separate songs
    • 8 Part Songs- 56 Files, meaning 7 separate songs
    • 9 Part Songs- 72 Files, meaning 8 separate songs
    • 10 Part Songs- 40 Files, meaning 4 separate songs
    • 11 Part Songs- 22 Files, meaning 2 separate songs
    • 12 Part Songs- 12 Files, meaning 1 song
    • 13 Part Songs- 13 Files, meaning 1 song
    That is a grand total of 2122 files and 1280 songs!

The pack also includes the Wide Extended Songbook mod, which can be found here.

The other mods I used to gather songs were the Crazy Freak's Musical Collection, Alsehr's Jamtastic Music Pack, Game Jamz, Songs of the Past, In-Game Songs Mod, Songs to Play, and the Reiji Song Pack.

Also inclued are exclusive songs made by friends of mine that cannot be found anywhere else online, which is what makes this one of the largest song packs on the Chucklefish Forums to date. Special thank you goes out to Dakota and Jake for those.

Also:
    Submit your songs to me! I would love to see the mod grow with your help, after all it is a community song pack. If you give me an abc file that works well, I'll stick it in the pack. Or if there are some song mods I have missed, please link those in your comments and I'll put them in the pack as well.

Found a duplicate? Song broken? Just can't download it or the songs aren't appearing for you? PLEASE contact me, I will do my best to help you with any issues you are having.

To download, just click 'Download Now via external site' up near the title of the mod, the simply extract it directly to your mods folder. If this is your first mod download, your mods folder can be located under steam/steamapps/common/starbound/mods unless you are a mac user. In the case that you are a mac user, I wish you the best of luck because I do not know anything about macs.

I also may add some custom instruments or craftable instrument mods if there is enough of a demand for it. Also adding in my own one-handed instrument mod soon.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Concido and v6ooo like this.

Recent Reviews

1. EpicMontage
    EpicMontage
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    3 star because i love ur hard work
    why 3 because the damn download doesn work
  2. Jeoshua
    Jeoshua
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Love this. Possibly the biggest, most comprehensive song mod I've seen, yet. Even has a Tool song!