1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Community Songs Pack 2.0

One of the largest packs of over 2,100 .abc files made by the Starbound community. Made for bands.

1. It's been a while! Time to refresh!

ThorEatsWorms
    I was going through my dropbox and noticed that this mod somehow has over 1,000 downloads--thank you! Unfortunately, I probably screwed it up a long time ago, and now this is considered an "out-of-date" mod. This update is more of a refresh than an update, actually.

I am no longer active in the Starbound community, but know that there is still a fairly large base of players. Therefore, I haven't modified any of these files, but still want to distribute the songs to you guys. I put a lot of...
  2. I'm sorry, I have a bad habit of never testing these before I post them.

ThorEatsWorms
    The extended songbook broke again, sorry about that. I accidentally renamed the file again. I'll test it next time. ;)
  3. One-handed instruments and more songs!

ThorEatsWorms
    I finally got around to putting my one-handed instrument mod in the pack. This will allow you to use any regular two-handed instrument in one hand. (Big surprise)

Also, one of my friends Jake allowed me to put some of his songs in the files. We now have two more three-part songs, one more four-part song, and two more five-part songs.

That is all... for now...
    I could really use those song submissions from you guys. I'm on Skype too! Add me as SpoonArtist if you have any to...
  4. Bug Fix

ThorEatsWorms
    So apparently when I fixed the Wide Song book problem, it wasn't fixed at all. This time it actually is.
  5. Songbook Fix

ThorEatsWorms
    For some reason the extended songbook mod wasn't working, I've mad a new .zip to fix this issue.